New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 150 of 241 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    Do you think its necessary? sinabi sa akin nung taga Union na may nagpakabit daw sa kanila ng alarm. kase ang sabi nila wala daw alarm. That is before I showed them how the alarm worked.
    how do they exactly programmed the alarm? alam kaya ng lahat ng dealer how to do it? Ty

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meldy12 View Post
    how do they exactly programmed the alarm? alam kaya ng lahat ng dealer how to do it? Ty
    i don't think all dealerships know how to program or reprogram the alarm. kung yung tint problem nga di alarm ng citimotors, yung alarm pa kaya?

when i was at union to have my tint problem fixed, there's a mechanic that was fixing the back-up sensor of an adventure, and sabi ng SA, taga-winterpine daw yun.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Tama ka dyan sir. hirap talaga mag decide lalo na may bagong labas na naman, eh ganda pa naman na forester, eh tanong don ano bang FC at available kaya spare part , o baka naman maghihintay kapa dahil orderin pa sa japan, malapit na rin akong bumili ng SUV kaso itong hilo na rin, hehehe
    I think wala naman problem sa spare parts sa Subaru so far based on feedback from many friends. But ang potential hassle nalang is gaano ka kalaya sa Subaru showroom.

But between the two, I have to say mas may edge yung Forester cuz mas spacious and mas mataas specs ng Forester for the price even sa entry level variant (includes 4x4, driver side power seat, HID lights, large sunroof, 6-airbags, 6-disc stereo, steering controls, cruise control, etc).

Ang di ko lang alam is fuel consumption but I'm guessing almost same lang 2.4 ng Outie vs 2.0 Forester.

But sa high end variant, my guess is mas matipid at mas powerful feel ng 2.5 Turbo ng Forester vs 3.0 V6 ng Outie.[/quote]

I checked out the 2009 Forester over the weekend at Rockwell and space-wise mas malaki ang space and leg-room ng Outie compared to the Forester. Mas loaded lanf nga ang Forester kasi meron itong cruise control but wala naman ito paddle shifter while yung Outie meron. The lowest end Forester is around Php100,000 more expensive that the lowest end Outie.

Maganda nga coz merong malaking sun/moon roof ang Forester. Yung concern ko lang regarding the sun/moom roof is that it could be a potential source of leak kung umu-ulan pag luma na ang kotse, say 8 - 10 years down the road. Another thins is that baka delikado yung sun/moon roof in the unlikely event na mabangga ang Forester kasi baka lumipad ito and mapugutan ka ng ulo.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    whether you go for forester or outlander, you cant go wrong of having a good suv:cool:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meldy12 View Post
    whether you go for forester or outlander, you cant go wrong of having a good suv:cool:
    aptly said! wala ka talagang talo either subie forester or mitsu outie.
    however, if the 4wd is a big consideration, my heart says i'd go for a subie.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Good pm mga sir,

My name is bob from Marikina. I recently purchased a 2008, adobe grey, 2.4, 4x2 Outlander. May I join your group?

My cel# is 0917 532 8753 if you need to reach me. Please do advise if you have your next EB.

Thanks

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    thanks sir ian!

labo ng sagot nila noh? gusto ata mawala warranty ko. hehe

hehehehe! uhm... based from my readings of top gear's past issues, mr Lao is the type who encourages DIY procedures with simple tools and see it if it works... it can also be very encouraging to try it but IMO, yup, il be scared of the warranty violation... at least he tried. at least it got top gear's attention. kudos to you.

uncle_bob, welcome to the thread, im sure you will hear from the rest of the outlander owners very shortly. i'm glad that you have expressed your interest to join them! drive inspired!

i saw jazon's outie with the mudguards! very very gwapo i must say! but maybe il visit him in the next few days for a closer look... hehehe!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle_bob View Post
    Good pm mga sir,

My name is bob from Marikina. I recently purchased a 2008, adobe grey, 2.4, 4x2 Outlander. May I join your group?

My cel# is 0917 532 8753 if you need to reach me. Please do advise if you have your next EB.

Thanks
    welcome aboard!!!!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Good pm mga sir,

Thanks
    Welcome to the club uncle bob! We hope to see you soon in the next EB!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Good pm mga sir,

Thanks
    You can initially join our facebook group.
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19371603806
    We will keep you posted of the next EB.

congratulations on your ride uncle_bob?

nice handle by the way. I miss uncle bob's show. hehe

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]