New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 145 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meldy12 View Post
    i had a previous conversation with service advisor of SFM Lipa. they drove new vehicles all the way from cainta. they dont use vehicle carrier.
    thanks for the info. tinanong kasi ng wife ko when she placed her reservation about that rizal to lipa transfer, and the SA told her that they're going to truck it. anyway, not an issue.

btw, is your unit from SFM Lipa too? sana may black din kami na makuha.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tunying View Post
    thanks for the info. tinanong kasi ng wife ko when she placed her reservation about that rizal to lipa transfer, and the SA told her that they're going to truck it. anyway, not an issue.

congratulations on your new ride! matagal nga lang yung wait, pero once you get your hands on your outie, you may not want to let go of it!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Just got our Outie back. So far so good. Di pa pwede buksan ang windows so we wouldnt really know until a few weeks kung di na gagasgas.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    Just got our Outie back. So far so good. Di pa pwede buksan ang windows so we wouldnt really know until a few weeks kung di na gagasgas.
    What's the reason why di pa pwedeng buksan ang windows? How many days naman po before it can be opened on a regular/usual basis?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    What's the reason why di pa pwedeng buksan ang windows? How many days naman po before it can be opened on a regular/usual basis?
    ganun po ata talaga pagkabagong lagay ng tint. siguro para dumikit muna talaga yung tint sa window.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    ganun po ata talaga pagkabagong lagay ng tint. siguro para dumikit muna talaga yung tint sa window.
    due to the tint pala... i thought it has something to do with the weather strips pa rin.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    due to the tint pala... i thought it has something to do with the weather strips pa rin.
    HAHA! wag naman po sana.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tunying View Post

i got my unit from diamond motor-quezon ave. qc. black is an excellent color. a little bit more time to take care of its body color but its worthwhile. Congrats on your forthcoming car!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    In desperation and frustration, I emailed Top Gear Philippines and asked for their help regarding our window problem around 2 to 3 months ago. I was actually asking for help to give us some inside news direct from MMPC since I am sure they know the top honchos over there.

They promptly replied to me via email but it was a DIY solution from Mr. Ferman Lao. This reply is now published in the July issue of Top Gear Philippines.

Its a funny coincidence that I got the magazine on the same day that my Outie was fixed.

I will have to email Top Gear again and inform that that MMPC has given us the solution already. Hopefully they will inform the readers so as not to tarnish the name of our ride.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]