New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 144 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kamote2000 View Post
    good day sirs, ako rin di makapag decide, GLX or GLS, parang konti lang talaga difference nila e, RF set up, HID, tonneau cover, fixed 2nd row seats, tumble option lang walang slide, Etc, Biggest difference lang talaga is yung 4WD, e di naman always magamit yun, yung Sound set up naman may spare Amp ako and Separates, pwede ko naman i set up yun kung sakali, pang family and everyday ko lang talaga, as far as biyahe is concerned, mga every 3 months lang ako nakaka luwas ng Baguio. my heart wants the GLS pero my Brain tells me the GLX. opinions mga sirs...Thanks!
    either the GLS or the GLX, you stand to lose nothing, rather you stand to gain everything. i chose the GLX over the GLS simply because the offer/promo for the GLX that time was too tempting to resist. besides, di ko naman need ang 4WD. but as i've said, either variant will make you drive inspired!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kamote2000 View Post
    good day sirs, ako rin di makapag decide, GLX or GLS, parang konti lang talaga difference nila e, RF set up, HID, tonneau cover, fixed 2nd row seats, tumble option lang walang slide, Etc, Biggest difference lang talaga is yung 4WD, e di naman always magamit yun, yung Sound set up naman may spare Amp ako and Separates, pwede ko naman i set up yun kung sakali, pang family and everyday ko lang talaga, as far as biyahe is concerned, mga every 3 months lang ako nakaka luwas ng Baguio. my heart wants the GLS pero my Brain tells me the GLX. opinions mga sirs...Thanks!

Either GLX or GLS ok yan.

There is a price difference of around 180,000 between the GLX and the GLS.

Kahit walang sliding function yung 2nd row ng GLX ok lang kasi more than sufficient yung space sa 2nd row. Compared to 2nd generation CRV and X-Trail, mas malaki ang space sa 2nd row ng Outie.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Meron ba diff sa gas consumption ng GLS and GLX? If meron is it that big? Mas lighter kasi ang 4x2.

By the way, What are the chances of mitsu phils releasing the diesel outie?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Kinda old but still great to share. 2006 SEMA Autoshow's

2009 Mitsubishi Evolander Concept

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005

The Evolander would give consumers a taste of Lancer Evolution-like performance. An ATI/Roadrace Engineering centrifugal supercharger bumps the 3.0-liter V6's output to 300 horsepower (up from 220) and feeds it through a paddle-shifted six-speed automatic transmission. Durand told us a Roots-type blower would be the more likely choice should the Outlander Ralliart make it to production.

Underneath, there's more Roadrace Engineering hardware: a coil-over suspension tuned by John Mueller a well-known Lancer Evolution suspension tuner. Twenty-inch O-Z wheels and Yokohama Advan ST tires complete the handling upgrades. Six-piston Brembo calipers and cross-drilled rotors add stopping power.

Inside is a 30-gigabyte hard-drive navigation system, rear DVD entertainment system and 650-watt audio system all features on the new Outlander. Recaro sport seats continue the "Evo" theme.

Functional bodywork enhancements are obvious from the front. Huge brake cooling and intake ducts add a purposeful look to the Evolander's nose, while fender flares widen its stance by 1.1 inches. Lower side sills, fender vents, a rear diffuser and a Ralliart spoiler complete the look.

Source: http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/au...evolander.html

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jazon View Post
    hmmm.. is that an original mitsu accessory? magkano po bili nyo?

Is EQUIPT open during Sundays? Thank you for the info.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    wuuuhoooo! i cant barely wait for my GLS. tagal pa ng july 20..

mga sir, i asked my SA how are they going to transfer my outie from Rizal to Lipa. is it true that mitsu dealer trucked provincial orders or just drove it to its provincial outlet?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tunying View Post

mga sir, i asked my SA how are they going to transfer my outie from Rizal to Lipa. is it true that mitsu dealer trucked provincial orders or just drove it to its provincial outlet?
    i had a previous conversation with service advisor of SFM Lipa. they drove new vehicles all the way from cainta. they dont use vehicle carrier.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tunying View Post

Sir saan kayo dyan sa Lipa? Ano po color kinuha nyo? Goodluck

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]