New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 134 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by auto_fanatic View Post
    Thanks for the inputs.

Additional queries lang po. Which is a better value for money? The 4x2 GLX (with 2.4 MIVEC Engine) or the 4x4 GLS (with 2.4 MIVEC Engine)? Based on my computation, there is a price difference of Php180,000 between the two models (i.e., the 4x4 GLS model is more expensive by Php180,000). Alin kaya mas ok in terms of value for money? Please help. . Thanks

Also regarding seat cover for the Outie, which is better? Kay Boy C or sa Equipt? Thanks
    I got my GLX with the 98k discount. That was the main clincher in my decision of choosing the GLX over the GLS. Also, I felt that I didn't have much use for the 4WD since I would be driving mostly on highways and city roads; plus I presumed that the 2WD would give me better FC. Although, for that 180k difference, you'd also have the Rockford Fosgate stereo, reverse sensors, chrome handles and trimmings on the GLS model. So it all boils down to your choice, but both models surely will put enough value for your money!

As for the seat covers, satisfied naman ako kay Boy C and some are also happy with Equipt. There's no way really you can lose!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    parang wala pa ako nakitang pics from Boy C in this thread. pa post na lang ng pics sa mga meron.

ako kase sa Equipt ako nagpagawa based on the pics i have seen here.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by archiep View Post
    Update ko lang po!

1. mongaddi - 2.4 GLS 4x4 - white - manila
    2. jazon - 3.0 GLS Sport 4x4 - white - baguio
    3. redshift - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - silver - cavite
    4. batangmahal - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - black - QC
    5. louien - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - white - QC
    6. meldy12 - 3.0 GLS 4 x 4 - black - lipa
    7. shintaro - 2.4 GLS 4x4 - black - QC
    8. shane1123 3.0 GLS 4 x 4 white- QC
    9. henderson - 3.0 GLS Sport 4x4 white - QC
    10. dewar - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - adobe gray - Val
    11. eerb525 2.4 GLS 4x4 - white - QC
    12. archiep 2.4 GLX 4x2 - Adobe Gray - Las Pinas

Meron ba dito owner ng Outie na Cobalt Blue or Beige? Pa post naman ng pics ng Outie unit niyo para we can have an idea on how the Outie looks in these colors. Thanks

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    I got my GLX with the 98k discount. That was the main clincher in my decision of choosing the GLX over the GLS. Also, I felt that I didn't have much use for the 4WD since I would be driving mostly on highways and city roads; plus I presumed that the 2WD would give me better FC. Although, for that 180k difference, you'd also have the Rockford Fosgate stereo, reverse sensors, chrome handles and trimmings on the GLS model. So it all boils down to your choice, but both models surely will put enough value for your money!

As for the seat covers, satisfied naman ako kay Boy C and some are also happy with Equipt. There's no way really you can lose!
    I got the GLX over the GLS mainly because of the price difference. However, the GLS does get stability control, the RF setup, etc. But one of the main things that drew me to the Outlander was its exclusivity...too many Innovas and CR-Vs out there already...second was its looks...aggressive looking and hunkered down...

btw, how much do the seat covers cost?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    wala po stability control sa GLS. Only in the GLS sport.

the seat covers in equipt is 8k.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    double post
    Last edited by batangmahal; June 11th, 2008 at 07:48 AM. Reason: double post

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    Black Mohair/Suede yung seat cover ko. Materials were provided by a good friend and tinahi kay Boy C. If kay Boy C pagawa yung seat cover na ganun, it costs 6,5k. Will try to post pictures.

If you go for leather seats, and not just leather seat covers, that will cost you 40k at least. Pag yung leather ng BMW cars, 200k na yun.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by auto_fanatic View Post
    Meron ba dito owner ng Outie na Cobalt Blue or Beige? Pa post naman ng pics ng Outie unit niyo para we can have an idea on how the Outie looks in these colors. Thanks
    meron ba ganung colors na benta sa philippines? alam ko maski red wala eh..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    I got the GLX over the GLS mainly because of the price difference. However, the GLS does get stability control, the RF setup, etc. But one of the main things that drew me to the Outlander was its exclusivity...too many Innovas and CR-Vs out there already...second was its looks...aggressive looking and hunkered down...

Kay Boy C Php7,000 and optional, plus Php500 per side ng door.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jazon View Post
    meron ba ganung colors na benta sa philippines? alam ko maski red wala eh..
    On display at Union Motor Paco, since a couple of weeks back, is a Cobalt Blue Outlander GLX. And I thought I saw a glimpse of the Biege Outlander in Mitsu Dagupan/Calasiao last week of May.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]