New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 125 of 241 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    oh ano? EB na ba? para ma-ayos na kung pano tayo susugod sa MMPC. hehe
    sunday brunch?
    I'm thinking MOA area?

may mga YM ba yung mga members na nag post? gawa kayo tayo YM conference. hehe

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    paging sir jceric, ano na po ngyari sa citimotors makati about the tint?

was in the duty free yesterday. may display dun ng outie ang citimotors las pinas.
    tinanong ko kung may solusyon na sila sa tint. wala naman daw problema sa kanila at walang nagrereklamo.

either he is lying, or totally ....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    oh ano? EB na ba? para ma-ayos na kung pano tayo susugod sa MMPC. hehe
    sunday brunch?
    I'm thinking MOA area?

may mga YM ba yung mga members na nag post? gawa kayo tayo YM conference. hehe
    buti pa kayo super dali mag EB dyan... pano naman ako

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hi guys,

I texted Louie Manahan again last Wed (he's the VP of Citimotors Makati), he said that the replacement parts to fix the windows haven't arrived yet so i need to wait for his text before i go.

I think the BIGGEST problem of this company is information dissemination. The just don't teach their own salespeople well. Even the people in their service department don't know this complaint. And the funny thing is, they sell their cars with the alarms TURNED OFF. The service people don't know that its turned off and you have to ask them to connect a laptop to the car and using their mitsubishi software, turn the alarm ON.

Anyway, will update you once the windows get fixed

regards

JCERIC

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sir jceric, what alarm are you pertaining to?
    mine didnt have to be activated. if you are talking about the alarm that uses the horn when triggered. no sound is heard when you lock/unlock the doors though.

sir jazon! baba na dito! hehe
    sana nga matuloy ang mga plano plano.

maganda din sana makita ang iba ibang outie na tabi tabi tapos mag compare ng mga problema kung common sa lahat.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Dear Mr. Monggadi

the alarm i referrred to is the car alarm. Supposedly, its built-in right? When the car was handed to me, the service people even told me that when i turn ON the alarm, the light will blink for several seconds before it actually arms itself. Well and good right??

Wrong!!

After 2 weeks of usage, i found it puzzling that the alarm NEVER seems to arm.

so, i brought back the unit to them, and they couldn't figure it out until the genius at their service center told me, I DONT THINK YOUR CAR HAS BUILT-IN ALARM.

I then brought out the manual and showed him that very clearly, there IS an alarm

Then, finally, they brought out their laptop, connected it to the car and found out that they had "FORGOTTEN" to turn on the alarm.

What geniuses right? My car COULD have been stolen in those two weeks when i thought the alarm was working...

Sheesh!!

You see why i'm very frustrated with them? It seems only Mr. Manahan knows anything bout the Outlander. The rest of the people in their company did not go through any training on the OUTLANDER.

REgards

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Can somebody teach me how to check/ test if my alarm has been enabled? Was a bit alarmed (pun intended) by Sir jceric's story...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Mga Bro,

I think I read here somewhere an inquiry re what to do with the loose spare tire cover underneath. I also noticed the same thing and I'm just wondering if somebody has already done something to make the spare tire cover fit.....parang di kasi bagay talian ng abaca rope para hapit sa gulong.......

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by louien View Post
    Can somebody teach me how to check/ test if my alarm has been enabled? Was a bit alarmed (pun intended) by Sir jceric's story...
    sir, what i did to test is to arm the alarm using the lock button of the keyless entry.

then i tried to open the door manually using the key.

after 30 seconds, your horn should start honking.

the casa did not have to do anything to my outie for this to be enabled.

BUT, when i got the unit from them, they told me na walang alarm. This was a surprise since the brochure clearly states na may alarm.

so after reading the manual and some experimenting, na prove ko na meron nga.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by -=Henderson=- View Post
    Oops I forgot, dalawa nga pala variants ng 3.0. GLS Sport rin yung amin

EDITED:

1. mongaddi - 2.4 GLS 4x4 - white - manila
    2. jazon - 3.0 GLS Sport 4x4 - white - baguio
    3. redshift - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - silver - cavite
    4. batangmahal - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - black - QC
    5. louien - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - white - QC
    6. meldy12 - 3.0 GLS 4 x 4 - black - lipa
    7. shintaro - 2.4 GLS 4x4 - black - QC