New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 123 of 241 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    *redshift, ok yung stepboards mo a! the moulding also includes front mudguards i presume...

yup- there is a doctor here who owns an outie and has mudguards and some unique stripes! im trying to find time to ask him where he got it... but i presume he ordered it abroad siguro...

...dyan ako natuwa! thanks.

it will all come in due time... i believe that Outie owners have their own uniqueness. I'm sure an outie owner there will step up and make history happen! When any of you have an inspired thought of creating a club, you have to act on it, and you have to trust it!

Maybe this could be a start... Roll call of Outlander Owners- 1st Gen and 2nd Gen- I'm positive this will spark interest... allow me to help you guys by identifying some who i have interacted with...

tsikot handle - model - color - location

1. mongaddi - 2.4 GLS 4x4 - white - manila
    2. jazon - 3.0 GLS Sport 4x4 - white - baguio
    actually, the mudguard came separately but also from the dealer...i need to change them since they were too narrow for the tires...

redshift - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - silver - cavite

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ceepawn View Post
    It doesn't sir but I have red ralliart mudflaps. This is different from the OEM mudguard. Kung naka mudflaps kayo pwede nyo pa rin lagyan ng sideskirts yun outie.
    How much are they? Can I trade in my OEM mudguards? Hope to see some pics...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    Here's a snapshot of the boards...

Btw, dealer also mentioned that if I use a backup camera that is not from the casa, it would void the warranty.
    ganda nyan sir! saan mo nakuha?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008

3. redshift - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - silver - cavite
    4. batangmahal - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - black - QC

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    nangingiti po ako sa pwedeng itawag sa grupo ng outlander owners and even fans:

1. the strada owners have called themselves, unofficially, BOSB... sa outie naman pwedeng, Band of Outlander Brothers? in short, BOOBs?

2. pwede rin namang Samahang Outie. yun nga lang ang tunog ay, Samahang Outiestic (autistic)!

sana matuloy na ang pagtayo ng club!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006

5. louien - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - white - QC

Sir redshift, from what casa did you get your mudguards? How much was the cost? thanks!

P.S. BOOBs! haha

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    nangingiti po ako sa pwedeng itawag sa grupo ng outlander owners and even fans:

1. the strada owners have called themselves, unofficially, BOSB... sa outie naman pwedeng, Band of Outlander Brothers? in short, BOOBs?

2. pwede rin namang Samahang Outie. yun nga lang ang tunog ay, Samahang Outiestic (autistic)!

sana matuloy na ang pagtayo ng club!
    naku- the "BOOB" abbreviation is what i was laughing about last night while i was at work... i didnt want to post it kasi... alam mo na...

Outiestic? cool!

the bottomline is... keep it coming "Outie People/Outie Peeps!" Positivity makes a club evolve!

*redshift- just curious
    1. Yes, just like what louien asked, how much is the Mudguards from the Dealer? does it include installation?
    2. Pls post a Picture ng ride mo ha... thanks
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; May 13th, 2008 at 06:32 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    [quote=louien;1072867]tsikot handle - model - color - location

6. meldy12 - 3.0 GLS 4 x 4 - black - lipa

redshift, i saw your post at mitsubishiforum. where did you order your oem mudguard? im sure that other outie owners also want to have that since its has its purpose.

ceepawn. did you order your ralliart mudflaps in japan? dun ang alam ko available.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ceepawn View Post
    I think that is for the v6 model and not the 2.4l. My ave. consumption for the v6 is around 6.5-8 km/l in Metro Manila driving using petron xtra unleaded only. Mas naging maganda yun consumption ko nun ginamit ko ito vs. pricier gasolines. 6,000km in my ODO. Since last scheduled tune-up nawala yun hesitation at mas maganda tumakbo don't know if may binago sa firmware ng computer nung service. Asked about the TSB pero wala naman daw linabas locally.
    BTW, I have a white lower door garnish for sale from ROAR Japan, if anyone is interested just PM me. They accidentally delivered the wrong color, mine is a black outlander they delivered white instead.
    sold na ba ito? magkano kaya?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003

6. meldy12 - 3.0 GLS 4 x 4 - black - lipa
    7. shintaro - 2.4 GLS 4x4 - black - QC

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]