New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 120 of 241 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Now I know that Outies are imported from Japan, but of course undergoes quality inspection when it gets here, and in Mitsu's case, the plant where they do this is in Antipolo?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    which one is better (in both power and fuel mileage)? Honda CRV 2.4i-VTEC 4x4 or Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4GLS 4x4? considering that both put out 170hp, what about the chassis, 4wd system and features?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    Finally got bank approval for an Outlander 2.4 4x2, but got the shock of my life when I learned that it was going to be driven from the plant in Antipolo to the dealer here in the south. I was like WTF?! Thats more than 150kms already...and the driver might not follow the proper break-in procedures at that. The SA had the gall to tell me that when the unit gets here, they'll just reset the odo to 0kms. Told her that's not the point, improper break-in during the first 50kms or so would permanently make the pistons inefficient throughout the life of the car. they should be trucking the car to the dealer instead like what other brands do. I have half the mind to cancel everything later, since I would be getting what in essence is damaged goods.
    This seems to be very unreasonable. Probably the least that could be done is for you to drive the unit yourself from the plant. I'm getting my Outie GLX also next week, so I better watch out for this possible scenario.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by louien View Post
    Now I know that Outies are imported from Japan, but of course undergoes quality inspection when it gets here, and in Mitsu's case, the plant where they do this is in Antipolo?
    Cainta Rizal sir

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Finally got bank approval for an Outlander 2.4 4x2, but got the shock of my life when I learned that it was going to be driven from the plant in Antipolo to the dealer here in the south. I was like WTF?! Thats more than 150kms already...and the driver might not follow the proper break-in procedures at that. The SA had the gall to tell me that when the unit gets here, they'll just reset the odo to 0kms. Told her that's not the point, improper break-in during the first 50kms or so would permanently make the pistons inefficient throughout the life of the car. they should be trucking the car to the dealer instead like what other brands do. I have half the mind to cancel everything later, since I would be getting what in essence is damaged goods.
    OT:

Unfortunately, Mitsubishi only use transport for the more expensive Pajero (saw near Manila North Harbor Ports) and Strada (saw at SLEX). I even followed (fr. Sta. Mesa to Otis) a brand new Lancer GLX that was presumably driven from their plant all the way to one of their dealer in Otis.

Toyota doesn't use any transport for all their vehicles. The units are often observed being driven recklessly at SLEX.

At least, Honda is sensible and conscientious enough to use transporters for delivering their units to the dealers.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    OT:

Unfortunately, Mitsubishi only use transport for the more expensive Pajero (saw near Manila North Harbor Ports) and Strada (saw at SLEX). I even followed (fr. Sta. Mesa to Otis) a brand new Lancer GLX that was presumably driven from their plant all the way to one of their dealer in Otis.

Toyota doesn't use any transport for all their vehicles. The units are often observed being driven recklessly at SLEX.

At least, Honda is sensible and conscientious enough to use transporters for delivering their units to the dealers.
    OT Din:

My wife was supposed to get her Honda 1.8S AT from a dealer in QC but on the promised delivery date, she was informed that they will have to get her unit from a Marikina (?) dealer and were still looking for a driver to deliver the unit in QC........Anyway, she finally got her car from another dealer also in QC...

BTW...May 8Km reading na yung Outie when I picked it up...Saan kaya galing yun?!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    This seems to be very unreasonable. Probably the least that could be done is for you to drive the unit yourself from the plant. I'm getting my Outie GLX also next week, so I better watch out for this possible scenario.

Yup, I aked them the same question since I know where their plant is. The SA told me that they can only release units through the dealer. Anyhows, they finally agreed to truck the unit this Friday when I told them I'll be transferring to another dealer.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    OT:

If I'm not mistaken, Outlander models are much more expensive than Stradas. So they must be transported too right?

I also see Hyundai Starex being driven from Batangas to probably their dealerships in Manila.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yup, I aked them the same question since I know where their plant is. The SA told me that they can only release units through the dealer. Anyhows, they finally agreed to truck the unit this Friday when I told them I'll be transferring to another dealer.
    Buti naman sir at pumayag sila. If I were in your shoes, I would have done the same thing! Congratulations for your new ride!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sr. redshift san dealer ka po? undecided pa parents ko for the outlander 2.4 4x4 sana outie na kunin ayaw ko ng crv masyado common na.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]