New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 115 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by louien View Post
    Didn't actually bring the unit on my trip, but when I get back this Saturday, will drive it 'til I drop dead and keep you updated sa FC... even I'm interested to see what I'll get...
    Malamang maganda FC nyan sir mas lalong gaganda pa yan pag totally broken-in na yun engine. Sa kin(V6) gumanda yun FC ko nung naka 5k kms na ko.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted View Post
    Are you deciding on getting an A/T - if you are then I don't think there's not much difference in the FC of the 2.4 Outlander and the 2.0 CRV - Outlander uses a CVT transmission that has been proven to be more efficient than a conventional A/T found in a CRV. With this premise then I would opt for the Outlander with around 20hp more. Go for a test drive this 2.4l is a very spirited performer
    Yup, I plan to get the A/T. Thanks boosted.

Performance wise, I agree that the Outlander will surpass the CRV2L, but my main concern is the FC. How about the other forumers, what is the FC of your Outlander 2.4L?

I just bought C! (The Ultimate)2008 Buyer's Guide and it states that hiway riding for the 2.4 is 13.4 kpl. This is great, but the best basis is from actual experience from forumers here, so what say you guys?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Didn't actually bring the unit on my trip, but when I get back this Saturday, will drive it 'til I drop dead and keep you updated sa FC... even I'm interested to see what I'll get...
    Akala ko sir, dala mo eh.

Ayan sir, dami na naghihintay ng FC computation mo. Wait ka naman makabalik.

TIA
    Archie

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    i agree...after my outie reach 5k....halos nag aaverage ako ng 6km/l.....city driving ..not bad for a V6....wag lang ma stock sa sobrang traffic...sa mid...nag 3km/liter pa at extreme traffic situation.....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    mga sirs, newbie question lng po ...ano difference ng GLX and GLS models of Outie?

thanks in advance

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    I'm about to order a silver 2.4 4x2. Does it come standard with mud flaps?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Ayan, dumadami na magkaka Outie...

Sana magkaroon din ako ng Outie... Need to justify pa kay Misis lalo na yung FC ng 2.4 4x2. Pero grabe, pangarap ko talaga yang Outie.

Kaya wait ko yung computation mo sir Louien ha!

Archie

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Mudflaps? Will check... when I get back hehe - I guess this is standard on the V6?

I'm at Panglao Island, Bohol now and inspite of the perfection of the beach here (read: paradise!), can't wait to go home to drive my ride! 2 tulog na lang!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Mudflaps? Will check... when I get back hehe - I guess this is standard on the V6?

I'm at Panglao Island, Bohol now and inspite of the perfection of the beach here (read: paradise!), can't wait to go home to drive my ride! 2 tulog na lang!
    OT: Panglao.. ganda diyan.. Hay memories..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sa mga ilang months na na new Outie, ask ko lang po kung gaano kadalas kayo magpa align? Curious ako kung di na masyado problem ang frequent alignment eh.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]