New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 106 of 241 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11
    #1051
    Reading from all your reply on this forum help me a lot to decide which SUV (CRV, Sta Fe and Mitsubishi Outlander) is the best value in the market and from the three I find the Outlander ahead by a mile in terms of value, technology and safety (we are clinging to GLS Sport V6). May dealer po ba kayong mai-rerekomenda within Metro Manila that could give us the best value of our hard earned money in terms of discounts, freebies and after sales service.

    Maraming Salamat po sa mga reply ninyo.

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    310
    #1052
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintaro View Post
    Bro, OK yan ah! Anyway, regarding my Windows, I'm giving a chance to the Casa to fulfill their promise that once they got hold of the Window "parts" they have ordered, they will call me. Feedback ko dito whatever happens....
    keep us updated ha... pati ako hinihintay ko din eh...

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    478
    #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by jader View Post
    Reading from all your reply on this forum help me a lot to decide which SUV (CRV, Sta Fe and Mitsubishi Outlander) is the best value in the market and from the three I find the Outlander ahead by a mile in terms of value, technology and safety (we are clinging to GLS Sport V6). May dealer po ba kayong mai-rerekomenda within Metro Manila that could give us the best value of our hard earned money in terms of discounts, freebies and after sales service.

    Maraming Salamat po sa mga reply ninyo.
    I know one in Mitsubishi Paco. Name is Ramil de Leon. Contact number is: 09068313969. He can give you a juicy deal and excellent after sales service.

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    863
    #1054
    Btw, I just got a call from a Mitsubishi sales rep today and they will launch the 2WD 2.4 Outlander soon. Its priced at 1.250M daw and it will retain the Rockford sound system.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,346
    #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    saan ba kayo mas nakakatipid ng gas? pag naka "D" lang? or pag naka manual mode?

    I tried to drive my entire work route in manual mode the other day and parang I got better FC. shifting up at 2k rpm.

    pag D lang kase, parang napapalakas ang press mo sa gas at tuloy tuloy ang rev ng engine.

    2.4L pala ang gamit ko.
    That's the beauty of paddle shifters.
    iam3739.com

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4
    #1056
    hey, that's nice to know ryan. i, myself, am interested in the 2wd outlander but am holding on to my decision until i see the its final features.

    did your sa/friend give you a time frame as to its launch ?

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    478
    #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Btw, I just got a call from a Mitsubishi sales rep today and they will launch the 2WD 2.4 Outlander soon. Its priced at 1.250M daw and it will retain the Rockford sound system.
    That should sound juicy. But I got hold of a circular from MMPC, informing their people that the 2WD Outie would be without the Rockford Fosgate Sound System, and other features besides. Next week na po yata ang labas.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    102
    #1058
    Same here, waiting for the official spec sheet re: 2wd - if it's too stripped-down, might as well shell out the extra 200k to get the 2.4l 4wd (according sa SA that I talked too, after discount around 1.350 na sya vs. 1.250 less discount = 1.150)

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,994
    #1059
    kaunti lang pala pagitan. worth the buy na talaga!
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    478
    #1060
    Quote Originally Posted by louien View Post
    Same here, waiting for the official spec sheet re: 2wd - if it's too stripped-down, might as well shell out the extra 200k to get the 2.4l 4wd (according sa SA that I talked too, after discount around 1.350 na sya vs. 1.250 less discount = 1.150)
    Here are the main specs for the 2.4 4WD and 2WD

    2.4L Outlander GLX 2WD vs. 2.4 Outlander GLS 4WD
    A. Drivetrain: 2-Wheel Drive vs. Multi-Select 4WD with 2WD and 4WD Lock Mode
    B. Audio System: Original Equipment 6-in-Dash CD/MP3/Tuner vs. Rockford Fosgate 6-In-Dash CD/MP3/Tuner
    C. Number of Speakers: 4 vs. 9 (including 4 Tweeters and 1 Subwoofer)
    D. Inside Door Handles: Material Color vs. Chrome
    E. Outside Door Handles: Black vs. Silver-painted
    F. Window Switch Panel: Black vs. Silver-painted
    G. One-Touch Fold and Tumble Button (for 2nd Row): Not equipped vs. Equipped
    H. Parking Brake Lever: Urethane vs. Leather-wrapped
    I. Gear Shift Panel: Black vs. Silver-painted
    J. Tonneau Cover: Not equipped vs. Equipped
    K. Headlamps: Multi-Reflector Halogen vs. Quad HID with Multi-Reflector Halogen Combination
    L. Headlamp Leveler: Manual vs. Automatic
    M. Reverse Sensor: Not-equipped (Customer Option) vs. Equipped
    N. Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Not-equipped (Customer Option) vs. Equipped

    Other notable specs for the Outlander GLX:
    O. with Paddle Shifters and Audio Controls on the Steering Wheel
    P. 225/55 R18 97H Wheels

    Price is pegged at 1.248M with an outright 98k discount.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]