New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241
Results 2,401 to 2,409 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by leoanthonyf View Post
    Ok..sa quezon hill ka ba/.may nadadaanan ako white dun..quezon hill din ako...sige bisita ako minsan...thanks
    ahhh...ok..hehehe...sige minsan hintuan kita dun or bisita ako sa shop mo...regards bro

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha-q View Post
    I read from an another thread that Mitsubishi is still holding on not to import the new outlander yet because of the strong japanese yen, what if the yen doesnt come down? Does that mean the outlanders wont be here anymore thus making it extinct?

Ive been planning to buy a 2nd hand 2007 sport but if they are not going to get the outlander anymore this means that parts will be scarce soon.

Is is still practical to buy one rather than buying the new tucson 2010 with the same price with a brand new tag?
    Get the Tucson, I've had the Outlander for the past 2 years and experienced the following:
    1. Rear view mirror fell off (had to reattach manually)
    2. Interior A-pillar plastic trim fell off (had to reattach manually)
    3. Radio stopped receiving AM signals (unresolved, 95% chance it would never be replaced)
    4. Interior dome-light burned out (bought new lights online)
    5. Dents on the hood due to a faulty hood prop design (its too short)
    6. A/C suddenly stopped blowing cold air (resolved, and it wasnt due to a lack of refrigerant, but likely a bad valve somewhere)
    7. scratches to the tint (resolved, but had to take an extra trip to the dealer)
    8. Rear license plate lights stopped working (resolved)

Crap vehicle...worst new car I've ever owned to be honest.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    Get the Tucson, I've had the Outlander for the past 2 years and experienced the following:
    3. Radio stopped receiving AM signals (unresolved, 95% chance it would never be replaced)
    6. A/C suddenly stopped blowing cold air (resolved, and it wasnt due to a lack of refrigerant, but likely a bad valve somewhere)
    7. scratches to the tint (resolved, but had to take an extra trip to the dealer)

had mine for almost 2 years already, and have not experienced most of these, except for #3 and #7. both issues have already been resolved. and apart from taking the trip to the dealership, those two didn't even cost me a penny.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006

my outie will be 3 years this may... only experienced #7 which the dealer fixed also...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008

---------------------------------------------

Ganun ba? 2 Years na yung Outie namin and we only experienced #2 and #7. We are happy with our Outie kasi matulin siya, maayos yung NVH sa loob and matipid compared sa Nissan X-Trail 2.0.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ganun ba? 2 Years na yung Outie namin and we only experienced #2 and #7. We are happy with our Outie kasi matulin siya, maayos yung NVH sa loob and matipid compared sa Nissan X-Trail 2.0.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    of all those 8 miseries, i've only experienced #7 and addressing that one didn't even cost me a dime (opppss i forgot the petrol) :D

but anyway, its just his opinion that outie is a crap vehicle... at least my outie doesn't have stucked gas pedal or a roll over tendency due to delayed traction control response (this is high end SUV) that is pesting its japanese rival.

me and my outie has come a long way... and we're both a happy camper :D

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    It's seems that the most common problem of the outie is number 7 which is scratches on the tint. Next to it would be number 3.

Redshift, I really am not sure but I think you got a lemon, seriously.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    First, the good news: I've only experienced item no. 7 with my Outie.

The bad news is that Ondoy badly damaged my Outie. And to think that I attended the Club Outlander EB the night before Ondoy struck its hardest. It took Citimotors Makati almost six months to fix it, finishing up only last March. But by January this year I already replaced it.

I really enjoyed driving my Outie while I had it. But I have moved on.

-------------------------------------

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

This thread is continued at:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73330
    Last edited by ghosthunter; August 19th, 2010 at 08:57 AM.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]