New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have the same unit right now and it's very good in both handling and gas mileage.

we got this for a few simple reasons like we're just starting out here in the US, we still don't have enough credit to buy the Odyssey that we want and the price is right for people who are just starting. we bought ours from carmax.com with 8K miles on it and still running perfectly. pwede mo naman i-trade later on or sell it once you're in a good economic position.

Doc Diesel

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    *doc diesel,

Kamusta mana yung driving experience mo sa Galant? OK ba? Parang awkward lang yung positioning ng handbreak eh. Pero pricewise ok na. 2.4 Liters yan di ba? Ang labas pa lang ditong model is ES, so basic pa lang no mags pero power lahat.

How's the gas? Pareho lang naman cguro ng body style ng 2003 Galant dyan saka dito coz galing din sa US yung mga Mitsu dito.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Matrix,
    so far so good...racked up 9k miles on it na since we bought it.

gas mileage is very good, imagine $25 a week lang gastos namin tapos hati pa kami ni misis sa pag gamit..

ok sya for people who are starting out. pag ok na credit namin and kung may positive equity na kami dun e, we will trade it in for an Odyssey. OR, you can keep it and then modify it with all the bells and whistles...

email me if you want pics...

Doc D.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    doc D:::are you staying there for good?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by afrasay
    doc D:::are you staying there for good?
    I guess I can say yes....

We have three goals to accomplish and not even one has been done yet. Once we've accomplished it, then that's the time I will think again if I will stay here for good or not.

But I'm loving it here though....same hardships but you are amply rewarded.

Doc Diesel

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Thanks Doc Diesel.

I will pick up one today. I got the grey/charcoal color one. 22,000kms. I got a good deal, under warranty (bumper to bumper) pa sya so at least less headache. I want to get a car for keeps kaya 2003 na kinuha ko.

Thanks sa reply. Do you mind emailing me the pics? send it to delacruzjz*yahoo.com

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Matrix,
    how much are you getting it for? m thinking of selling mine kasi.

Doc Diesel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2003 Galant ES a goodbuy?