New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    kcboy pajero 1st gen din ba ride mo? naka lift din ba? baka pwede naman makita picture....thanks..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    please do take note that cranking the t-bars ride qality may be sacrificed, and by chance there would be premature wear and tear on your front suspension

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    sheep so my ok talaga ang body lift nalang..para hinde ko na gagalawin ang pang ilalim ng ride ko?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    actually no...body lift would increase body roll and wold require you to improvise brackets for the radiator , extend hoses , extend fuel lines etc. it may be done at a much lesser cost as compared to suspension lift but over all it is for aesthetic purposes only "PORMA".

while the other guys suggestion are correct by cranking the t bars and extending of shackle for increased ride height it is also considered as the "poor mans lift" eventually you would also have to replace your shock absorbers to compensate for the harsher ride.

thailand made suspension lift kits for a height increase of 2 inches or more would cost around +/-100k

arb offers torsion bars and leafs that would increase your ride height for less than an inch would easily set you back around 40k excluding the shock absorbers but this set up would provide a better ride quality (i am using this set up for my pick up but i opted for rs9000x shock absorbers)

for my unsolicited advice : if you really want to increase the ride height either go for correct aftermarket suspension upgrades which would cost you an arm and a leg if u got excess cash to burn or just use the same amount to restore your gen 1 to its pristine condition; make it more reliable for long drives

money is hard to earn nowadays and its better to use it wisely

hth

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    thanks boss sheep...I really love your advice.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mine is a gen 2 pajero. same lang ang configuration natin sa front that's why i suggest you just crank the torsion bar to get the desired lift. ul get a harsher ride but still tolerable.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Sir Archie, meron din ako Gen. 1 Pajero 3dr and interested na i body lift para tumikas ang tayo nya, inquire ko lang kung natuloy yung plans mo dati na i-lift yung gen. 1 mo and if meron ka photos for inspiration lang.

Regards

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pajero Picture for inspiration

[/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]

[/IMG]
    [/IMG]

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I have a 4 inch Unicorn Suspension Lift Kit for a Gen 1 Pajero. Got it from Thailand. PM if interested.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Sir paj4x4,

Paano ang mechanics ng Suspension lift then magkano siya?

Regards,

Rodel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
1st generation pajero body lift up