New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hey guys! i bought it na! brought the price down to 320K hehehe. since nagmamadali sya ibenta. will have it today.

sana maayos nga as he (seller) says it is.

thanks for all the replies, will update you as for the consumption... malamang matakaw nga.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    wow laki ng natawad! dami ng pang gas!

so how is it??? adjustable suspension din ba? all power??

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    v22,
    i think it's all pawis. mostr 2.6 wagons i know are pawis. kung walang grabeng sira, i think it's a very good buy at 320k. atleast orig lhd.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hello!

Power windows and steering lang, not the suspension. The seats are adjustable na din. Haha, brought it to Baler during the break. Ang sakit lang sa katawan driving it! Matagtag talaga. Wala naman akong reklamo sa suspension, it's just the ride. So i decided to give it to my wife and stick to my old car, hehehe...

Swerte nga, laki ng tawad!!! I guess the seller needed the cash talaga.

All of you are right on the dot when you said the consumption is not that good. 4.xxx to a liter. Ok na din vs. my other car which does 3 to a liter...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    With the price, pwede na.

Yup, those have rear leaf spring suspensions... pwede remedyohan ng kaunti yung ride if you reverse the helper spring then add beefier aftermarket shocks. ;)

On the fuel consumption, you can try to:
    - have your carb overhauled and tuned.
    - Tune-up your engine
    - Check/change all the filters (fuel and air)
    - adjust driving habits.

I'm sure you can squeeze out around 6km/L with that, especially on the highway.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hehehe, more on the driving habits ata that I should change! the seller showed me all the receipts naman. all within last month. new shocks din, though not aftermarket.

what aftermarket shocks are there, all i know are bilsteins... who does the reversing of the helper thing on the leaf spring?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    With the price, pwede na.

Yup, those have rear leaf spring suspensions... pwede remedyohan ng kaunti yung ride if you reverse the helper spring then add beefier aftermarket shocks. ;)

how is this done?? which is the helper spring?? is it the bottom one?

re beefier shock? would a gas type do??

TIA

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup.

beefier shock=stiffer shocks (but not necessary harshier)
    bilstein and rancho top list pero ako gamit ko KYB Gas-Adjust at 850 a pop ok na.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    kimpoy;

did you also reverse your helper spring?? won't this make the rear sag??

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Hmmmp.... Medyo mahal sya considering na gas pa. Mababa resale value nyan. If your going to convert it naman to diesel it will be costly. A surplus 4D56 2.5 ITD is around 60K. Not sure ngayn kung tumaas na. If I were you look for a local version. Mas may porma pa. Or if low budget ka settle for Japan surplus. Just make sure na "A" OK ang pagkakaconvert.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
1994 Pajero