New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    so they went inside the earth and found out that there is a habitat there with a sun and of course, plant life. There are 2 main entrances to these so-called world within our world: North Pole, [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Himalayas[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. Buddhism is widely practiced in Tibet and Himalayas. The religion also originated here. Buddhism believes in a fictional heaven world within our earth. so it comes without question, that the inhabitants of these places were descendants of once superhuman Aryan race. that's why malaki ang interest ni Hitler sa mga tao dito. Hitler like us is also clueless on what really transpired in ancient times pero he believed it like God na yun ang mga ancestors nya.

Buddhism originated in India and not in Tibet and the Himalayas. I shuld know because I finished my elementary and secondary education in a Buddhist school

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hindi bro. i suggest you observe this further

mukang bang bombay/arabo si buddha?

mas muka siya Tibetan d'ba

pati Hollywood nga eh ala Brad Pitt, mas nilabas pa yun movie na 7 years in Tibet

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    These conspiracy theories are hilarious and ridiculous. Yet I read and watch those articles and documentaries. Entertaining, kadalasan masaya at may pagka-eccentric ang mga thread tungkol dito.

Since we're on the topic of consipiracies,Narito na din lang eh, eto pa isang kalokohan kumakalat sa internet. ahihi.

Ben Stein's Expelled:

See the trailer on the link:

http://www.expelledthemovie.com/

Somehow, this Ben Stein thinks that the holocaust is caused by darwinists/atheists (I never watched the movie, probably never will). Ang masama, the uneducated who watched his "documentary" get convinced easily.

Now, a certain Jew person got really taken by Stein's propaganda then wrote a letter to Skeptic magazine editor and founder, Micheal Schermer (a professed atheist, or he would rather call himself a nontheist). Some of you might recognize this guy from Discovery channel:

Eto namang si Richard "Atat" Dawkins wrote an OPEN letter to this jewish guy. This doctor is the loudest and occasionally irritating defender of evolution. While I do think evolution is true, I find this guy irritating nowadays.

here's the link of his OPEN letter:
    http://richarddawkins.net/article,24...ichard-Dawkins

Hahaha. nakakaaliw.

Sorry guys, la magawa eh. Malapit na kasi Golden Week dito sa Japan.
    Last edited by Negus; April 22nd, 2008 at 08:29 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    if there's one thing we should learn and know about the former Soviet Union is their success in efficiency. they were always first: first to mass produce nuclear weapons and first to put a man in space. in the space age wars, the Americans literally had to pretend that they were technologically superior than the Russian space program kaya puros controversy and problems ang inabot nila to keep up with the highly efficient Russians. pati tuloy yun Armstrong on the moon eh palabas lang and many others.

pero come to think of it, how come as early as 70's may Russian Space Station Mir na kagad nasa orbit natin lahat? pero the Americans manage to put a man on the moon but were not able to put a space station of their own sa sarili natin orbit. hindi ba ito necessary strategic move dapat knowing that another superpower enemy can literally orbit each of the world countries' airspace? what were the Americans thinking hehehe
    They were bloody efficient at producing arms and pioneering in the space race because they spent most of their budget on it.

While America's money was split amongst various things... raising a generation of boomers on nylon stockings and motorcars... producing the massive infrastructure needed for the American way of life and building arms to match the Soviets and spacecraft to try and beat them.

The Soviets were always first, and were always building more because they didn't have to take the same number of precautions the Americans did. Build cheap. Build more. Of course, the Americans spending more didn't always work out... excessive complication doesn't ensure reliability, as the poor saps who've died over the years on botched launches can tell you, but the US generally spends more money on failsafes than the USSR did.

A space station? Bah.. the US had the SR71 and the U2. Cheaper. Cost effective. The only high-speed high-altitude aircraft the Russians had was the Mig25... and that one couldn't sustain Mach3 for very long.

-----

Buddha' statue actually looks Chinese.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    hindi bro. i suggest you observe this further

mukang bang bombay/arabo si buddha?

mas muka siya Tibetan d'ba

pati Hollywood nga eh ala Brad Pitt, mas nilabas pa yun movie na 7 years in Tibet

*ringostarr: Pre, I studied in a Buddhist school elementary-high school so I should know. We studied the the life of Buddha from birth-death! Buddha was born in India and even attain Nirvana(enlightenment) under the Banyan tree which had been turned into a tourist attraction. Saying that Buddhism originated in Tibet just because the statue/idol looks tibetan is absolutely ridiculous! The facial featuers of statues/idols depend on the nationality of the person who makes them. Thus, statues/idols made in Asia would look asian in features. Have you ever noticed that the statues (Saints, Mary, Jesus) in Old Catholic Churches look Hispanic because they were made in Spain but it doesn't mean those saints much more Mary and Jesus were Hispanics!
    Last edited by surg; April 23rd, 2008 at 07:04 PM. Reason: quote the previous msg

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    [SIZE="5"]BBC Production, The Life of the Buddha (Gotama Buddha)[/SIZE]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-4a8wdgHgo"]YouTube - 1 (5) BBC Production, The Life of the Buddha (Gotama Buddha)[/ame]

search niyo na lang other parts dito (note: the channel is owned by a true buddist practitioner). may animation pa parang avatar the last air bender, hehe:
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=suduchien1
    have not watched it completely yet though.

meron din blue eyes/fair skin na buddha (PALI CANON version). I think it really depends on the different cultures on how they view buddha. There are also alot of ways to attain nirvana. parang Open source, madaming implementation, madaming version. ok ah.
    Last edited by Negus; April 23rd, 2008 at 08:16 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by surg View Post
    Have you ever noticed that the statues (Saints, Mary, Jesus) in Old Catholic Churches look Hispanic because they were made in Spain but it doesn't mean those saints much more Mary and Jesus were Hispanics!
    Yun nga ang funny din sa akin.

Over a hundred years since independence from Spain, we still have "White Jesus" plastered all over our churches... hello? He was Jewish? :hysterical:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    bilib talaga ako kay ringgostarr!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hey ringostarr! Have you watch the Video negus posted? The narrator said: " Buddhism was unknown to the west until the British colonized India, which was the BIRTHPLACE of the Buddha.."

Guys, is ringostarr the infamous oldblue? I read in a thread here that he's actually oldblue. If he is, then there's no use arguing with him as all of you already know
    Last edited by surg; April 24th, 2008 at 07:29 PM. Reason: nagdagdag lang po

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    he's not...AKO si oldblue...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Zeitgeist: Federal Reserve Bank and One World Government