New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    now, any of you fascinated in Nazi's famous sign ...

eto yun sa buddhists:

According to Buddhists art and scripture,

- When facing left, it is the omote (front) manji, representing love and mercy. - When facing right, it represents strength and intelligence, and is called the ura (rear) manji.

go figure ...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    the historical Buddha was born in modern day nepal...

and no, there is no heaven in Buddhism,ringostarr...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ...Pero merong heaven sa Hollow Earth...at meron ding heaven para sa mga aliens. Actually, sinusundo na nga nila si ringostarr...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    ...Pero merong heaven sa Hollow Earth...at meron ding heaven para sa mga aliens. Actually, sinusundo na nga nila si ringostarr...
    hahaha that's rght Galactus!
    pitbullz is right that there is no heaven in Buddhism. Buddhism believe that anyone can attain Nirvana or enlightenment just like Buddha. and for the nth time, Buddha was born in India! I should know because as I've posted before, I finished my elementary and high school in a Buddhist school and we studied the whole life of Buddha from birth till death. Also, Buddha's teachng was written in Sanskrit!
    To pitbullz and ringostarr (or maybe the two are the same person?), please watch the video posted by negus on page 1. If the twom of you stll insist then I rest my case. As Galactus posted: sinusundo na nila si ringostarr! hahaha
    Last edited by surg; May 6th, 2008 at 07:16 PM. Reason: nagdagdag lang

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sana nga i have the intellect of ringgostarr hehehe pag sya naging presidente natin aasenso tayo,and for the last time, AKO si OB...pls lang...hehehe

i still stand by the fact that the historical Buddha was born in modern-day nepal...(probably known as a small part of india then nun wala pa ang nepal)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    Penn and Teller: Bullsh!t
    their views on conspiracy theories

YouTube - Penn & Teller: Bullshit! - 303 - Conspiracy Theories 1/3
    search for the other parts in youtube.

hehe yes most of it is Bullsh!t, but some "conspiracies" are quite entertaining.
    As for Penn and Teller, they kinda shot themselves in their own foot.
    I love Penn and Teller's Bullsh1t but they fudged up at least twice already... namely the environmental hysteria (global warming/climate change) issue and passive smoking.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ringgostar, hanapin mo nga sa google earth yang bu tas sa earth at shamballa na sinasabi mo para mani wala kami 

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Kelangan natin ng one world government bago dumating mga Bozanians... o Zentradi.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Zeitgeist: Federal Reserve Bank and One World Government