New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ingat lang kayo sa mga drunk drivers today.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hindi. pag may mangyayari, mangyayari talaga para sayo.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    magiingat parin ako hehehe mahirap na...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ..... our office server failed today... spent the morning setting it up again. Oh well, at least it's a clean setup now than with all the junk it was carrying for years.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    ..... our office server failed today... spent the morning setting it up again. Oh well, at least it's a clean setup now than with all the junk it was carrying for years.

This is bad thing, & good thing also. Even lang GH, either it is a friday the 13 or not.

Pero merong #13 na maraming masaya, yung pag receive ng 13th month pay.hehehe

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ Tama!!!!! 13th month pay okay naman ah. hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    It is just another ordinary day for me.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    this week, mas minalas ako ng thursday the 12th. nawala yung plantronics bluetooth earset ko. huhu!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Salisipan View Post
    This is bad thing, & good thing also. Even lang GH, either it is a friday the 13 or not.

Pero merong #13 na maraming masaya, yung pag receive ng 13th month pay.hehehe

It didn't really occur to me it was friday the 13th yesterday when my staff told me the server was not booting up. All that went through my mind was, "aw sh!t" and I was estimating how much time I would need to check over the hardware and to setup up the OS assuming all the hardware was still good. Hirap kasi, the server is a bottle-neck in our operation. I have some redundancy in it like HDD mirroring and twice daily back-up of data (to flash drives) but as any hardware gets old, its really best to keep ahead of hardware failure...

I guess it's high time to upgrade the server's hardware.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    sh!t! friday the 13th pala kahapon?! sh!t!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Are your superstitious about FRIDAY the 13th?