New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    What was it?

Was it the time you first joined the community? Was it one of the EBs you attended? The friends or good pals you made? A funny post?

Happy, sad or what-have-you... tell us about it!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The sudden surge of fuel saving devices on tsikot.com to debunk.

This includes the time they were doing the dyno test for the product while I was physically there as a silent observer. :hide:

I literally had to prevent myself from giving my comments right there. I even got to chat with the "inventor" and did my best to hold myself still as my eyes mentally rolled back into my skull as he described the "working principle" of his invention.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 12th, 2008 at 08:18 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i find it amazing for tsikot members/tsikoteers, etc. to still have the luxury of time responding to some queries...and your effort guys--- inserting funny and rare (at least for me it is) emoticons in every post. i just don't have the patience to scroll them down and up...

good laugh...i like the interaction...i am glad writing incognito...a post break up outlet, (my therapy) i am totally okay now...i am back to the old me... independently happy...focused...determined... alone but never lonely.

posts are either hilarious or simply written intelligently....i am learning a lot from you...

^^thank you, guys!!!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well I only joined here this year. That is after I bought my first ever car which was the Civic FD February this year. I have to say this is one of the most liveliest message boards around. Glad to be a part of it. Also Tsikot.com was a big factor on me deciding to get the Santa Fe later this year. Just full of wonderful information, keep it up!

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Joining The Strada Club of the Philippines was the most memorable in 2008! ...and sharing what i know about Mitsubishi comes next.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Meeting one of the nicest and most helpful guy ever!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Si Old Blue!

:rofl: :rofl:

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    For me it was the great EBs especially the Grand EB where I got to see the 'Tsikot Legends' in the flesh. It was so surreal since I only get to see them in pictures.

It was also in the Grand EB that I saw for the first time the multitude of tsikot friends that I only get to chat with here in the boards. It was also very exciting to see the countless organized car clubs that have formed and grown because of tsikot.com - it was like one big family reunion

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Si Old Blue!

:rofl: :rofl:
    +1 ako dito!

[SIZE=1]in fairness, na-miss ko din kakulitan nya! [/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    he grows on you like a fungus.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Your most memorable Tsikot.com experience for 2008