New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]WHERE are the weird or uncomfortable place have you had your pimples appear?[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One of the most disgusting pimple I have ever seen: (click link to go to another forum where the youtube video can be found)

http://forum.canucks.com/lofiversion...p/t210508.html

[SIZE="3"]WARNING: those with weak stomachs, don't watch this.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 23rd, 2009 at 09:33 AM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Luckily,- have never been a problem to me...

8800:juggle:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="3"]Damn! How big is that ?!? :puke1:[/SIZE]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNOxn-paCHs"]YouTube - The Worlds Biggest Zit.[/ame]

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    meron ako ngayon at naiinis ako kasi ang sarap kutkutin! meron sa kanang pisngi at sa may baba

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had one on the tip of my nose. But for some reason the "tip" of the pimple wasn't visible on the surface. After a few days of waiting, I got a pin, dipped it in alcohol to sterilize it and poked the middle a couple of times. Squeezing it, it popped with enough force to reach the mirror in front of me. This was my biggest one.

But others on the internet are monsters! grabe! :shocked:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    nasa genes sigura yan, as far as i can remeber mga 6 times palang siguro ako nagkapimples, mostly yung sa inside the nose yung masakit.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post
    nasa genes sigura yan, as far as i can remeber mga 6 times palang siguro ako nagkapimples, mostly yung sa inside the nose yung masakit.
    Meron akong kaibigan na grabe ng pimples niya. Late 30s na, meron pa din and all over the body, mostly sa back and face. Minsan it gets infected pa.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^I think that's more like acne. I am thankful that I never had problems with my skin. I'd have one pimple every month and it usually signals something.

I have a friend who has acne and she once had a pimple on top of another - it was gigantic. There was an incident when her pimple popped while we were eating at a resto. My friend noticed that blood was dripping from her face. It's a good thing the pus from her pimples didn't squirt. yay.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung picture nung babae sa

http://forum.canucks.com/lofiversion...p/t210508.html

tawag diyan, taghiyawat na tinubuan ng mukha........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
You and your Pimples ... [world's biggest pimple video!]