New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are you generally happy with your life?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 65.22%
  • No but planning to watch it

7 30.43%
  • No and have no plans to watch it

0 0%
  • don't know / no idea

1 4.35%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    sa may asawang tulad ko,

HAPPY WIFE. HAPPY LIFE.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sir bunge, nasa likod mo ba ulit si kumander?

happiness is a choice...and i chose to be happy. i feel like i've been dealt with pretty bad cards, but i came to accept the things that i can't change and improve on the things that i can. it's all about perception really...no one comes to pity parties.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    i think its a matter of contenment.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    simpleng buhay at pamilya lang naman ang asam ko para maging maligaya sa buhay kaya masaya na ako, kung meron pa na ibang blessings na darating ay bonus na iyon!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    A big YES for me

with all the blessings that i have been receiving from HIM, i can't ask for more. and what brings more happiness and fulfillment was when i was able to help others in my own little way.

Money can't buy happiness. Contentment is the keyword here.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yes. There was a time when I thought more money was the answer. But, all money did was make me want more expensive things. There'll never be a point of satisfaction that can be reached with money alone.

I think the key is enjoying what you have and not trying to keep up with the neighbors. I mean there's nothing wrong with making your life better. But it should be because you want it for yourself and not because of jealousy or envy of others.

If good fortune came my way, I certainly would take advantage of it. But what matters more to me is a safe and happy enviroment for my family. Hopefully my daughter will grow up to be a fine adult although right now, it doesn't seem likely because my wife simply spoils her too much.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I'm happy but not generally..

Magkalayo pa kasi kami ng family ko but im happy with my wife and my son.There's no problem in our relationship and communication. I'm working here in Bermuda while my wife and my son staying in the US because they got petition from my mother-in-law. So sana maayos na rin petition sa akin to consider it generally happy in my life.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Happy but a bit dissatisfied.

I surround myself with people that makes me happy. And avoid those who are making my life so stressful.

Still dissastisfied with where I'm at right now but I am working on it. Trying to pay off major bills and hopefully, go back to school next month. It's pick-up-where-you-left-off time for me.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I believe that we are all in "pursuit of happyness" (seen that movie). We may all be happy now, but know that happiness is only momentary. That is why we're always in pursuit of that feeling over and over and over...

Right now, if you ask me if I am happy, I would say that I am not sure, because there have been so many frustrations before that make me realize that happiness is just that, a momentary feeling.

The moment you say you're happy, it's just passed away right there.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ;17866
    cancelled wedding, broke up with my gf of 5yrs, nabasted nung nililigawan ko last month. and top it all off, i lost my money sa mmg.. :cry:
    but generally, happy na rin.. :roll:
    ayos ito a? minsan may mga bagay na gusto mo ma-angkin pero hirap kunin, dahil d kayang bilhin ng pera. gaya ng panliligaw ika nga kung pede lang offeran ng pera para sagutin. ginawa ko na. hehehe! for me for the past 5years namin ng wife ko, somthings missing, so i guess... life is all about, you have to accept the reality ika nga.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Are you generally happy with your life?