New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    no. i am not.

kapitan: if you feel bored, log in ka sa tsikot 24/7 mawawala iyan.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The only reason people get bored is if they keep doing the same things all over again, as if it's all a routine. I'll admit, driving gets boring sometimes especially when you take the same routes, or that studying and getting so-so grades gets boring when you don't like the subject matter, etc.

The cure is to break the cycle like others suggested. Run away with your GF for a while, like impulsive planning lang ba? Trip lang, to get something different.

If you want to ask me, I'm not bored, I've already planned our long term plans with my wife so there's always something to look forward to, at least for the few years ahead. Then plan the small things together, so it won't get bored and you'll keep looking far up ahead into the future.

One other cure, is to get frustrated at boredom. You'll eventually get frustrated at it, if you're sensitive enough to notice it. If not, you're stuck, that's why you need to recognize it first, which I think you just did.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Bored? No, i'm not.

But when I have a little time with with myself and nothing else to do, I sometimes question our existence in this world. Maybe my faith to god is not that strong that's why I tend to think about things like this. But religion and divine beings aside, do some tsikoteers also question their existence?

I mean, taking into consideration our country's life expectancy, so in 40 years time I'll be dead and after that what happens? Maybe nothing or maybe there is really After Life as espoused by most religions. BTW, i do believe in God and i'm happy and satisfied with my life right now (including beautiful and healthy wife and kid), but I just can't help thinking about it. Sorry po medyo OT

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickjazzy View Post
    Bored? No, i'm not.

But when I have a little time with with myself and nothing else to do, I sometimes question our existence in this world. Maybe my faith to god is not that strong that's why I tend to think about things like this. But religion and divine beings aside, do some tsikoteers also question their existence?

been there done that. ready history books too then read science fiction, then extraterrestials

my conclusion, stop reading this books if you want to be free. ignorance is bliss.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Boredom has no place when you're working abroad or else....................

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Right now, no.

On some days when there's nothing to do, I get bored, so I try to find something to do, kahit mental lang or reading or writing, not necessarily hugely physical activity.

An idle mind is the devil's playground.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If boredom were deadly, I'd be dead by now.

I don't know which site to go to on the internet anymore. I feel too lazy to go out naman.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    East asia lang ang solusyon pag bored ka.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^East Asian Art gallery? Napaka cultured naman ni Retz

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ay oo art gallery nga

hahahaha

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Are you bored?