New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    amen!

"The United States has no permanent friends, only permanent interests." when will the whole world ever learn?!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thank you. There's no sarcasm in that and I hope there's none in your statement.
    NO, no sarcasm indeed. Unless you are already a member who wanted to withheld the real identity, then I meant to be sarcastic. Im actually touched that you decided to become a member. It seems like this conversation was able to motivate you to join tsikot.

Nobody asked the U.S. to attack Iraq.
    Nobody? Really? How about the Iraqis who migrated here in the United States? Whom their relatives have been killed by Saddam? Nobody...

Nobody's condemning the US for fighting WWII or the Korean War or the first Iraq war but why are many people so vociferously against this latest Iraq war?
    Democrats are still bitter about the election they lost. They just cant admit it.

actually believe they are in the right and keep on bashing people who opposed a war that killed
    Bashing, thats a very strong word you used there my friend. I hope you are not referring to me because I'd rather call it a conversation...an opinionated conversation.

check the political websites in the US
    Oh, you mean the democratic websites? That's not enough argument coming from you my friend. It's like asking me to search for answers over the internet, what we need here is your opinion and not somebody else's.

It was a mistake after no WMD was found. Im starting to believe about the "Halliburton" issue as well but Im still a republican. Now, even if I totally believe that Bush is the evil, what else can we do about it? Impeach? right...

I just have to ask one thing before I stop replying to this religious-like debate (never ending), what would you guys want the US Administration to do? Realistically.

Quote Originally Posted by coiter
    i don't think "saving other people's nations" or being the "cop of the world" was or is the reason why the US (or at least its leaders) gets involved in such conflicts. the reason is to protect its own interests or gain interest in areas where they don't have any presence but has a lot of potential. thats my opinion.
    Thats the truth and you are correct. TRUTH hurts don't it?

And I value everyone's opinion.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by creepy
    check the political websites in the US
    yes, which ones? a link would be nice, thanks.

i am simply curious as to who is actually saying this - whether it's actually the Bush administration or people with political agendas that think they know what the real story is. i read a few articles on this and the State department (who works for Bush) has been pretty clear that they don't think this is the right way to drive this change, no matter how much that change is needed.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    NO, no sarcasm indeed. Unless you are already a member who wanted to withheld the real identity, then I meant to be sarcastic. Im actually touched that you decided to become a member. It seems like this conversation was able to motivate you to join tsikot.
    Please stick to the issues...

Nobody? Really? How about the Iraqis who migrated here in the United States? Whom their relatives have been killed by Saddam? Nobody...
    Now you're really stretching it.... You're saying that the US attacked Iraq because the Iraqis in the States wanted it??? Hmmmm. How many people actually believe that? Do you?

Democrats are still bitter about the election they lost. They just cant admit it.
    Huh?

I just have to ask one thing before I stop replying to this religious-like debate (never ending), what would you guys want the US Administration to do? Realistically.
    Apologize for killing 100,000 Iraqis and resign. But I hope the U.S. stays in Iraq until everything is fixed there. They trashed the place, they better make sure they fix it before they go.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    yes, which ones? a link would be nice, thanks.

i am simply curious as to who is actually saying this - whether it's actually the Bush administration or people with political agendas that think they know what the real story is. i read a few articles on this and the State department (who works for Bush) has been pretty clear that they don't think this is the right way to drive this change, no matter how much that change is needed.
    Sorry - can't find the articles on the sites anymore. Might be MSNBC or BBC or Slate or CNN or some other.

The version of the law that Bush wants is one that gives him the final say on whether or not any dues are withheld...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yabang! US House wants to blackmails UN by not paying its dues