New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    meron din ata niyan sa GB4.
    oh yeaaa! sa uber expensive side nyahehehe!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    What's a nuclear med tech? Baka mag- career change kami .

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyq8 View Post
    What's a nuclear med tech? Baka mag- career change kami .
    OT: http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos104.htm

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by klein View Post
    im really tempted to buy these 2 pair of shoes at Nordstrom for $395/pair ..so just curious maybe they sell cheap this over there..
    buy it there when it goes On Sale instead. gucci shoes here usually has limited stocks. afaik.

i like the white one. except for them huge name on the back. good for daily grind. the brown one looks like a bag with shoe string

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta View Post
    gusto lang nya pakita yung shoes. kayo naman.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    No disrespect but if those shoes had any other brand stamped on it the shoe would be $20-$50. But because it has a Gucci it's $395, where is it made? China? India? For that price it better be made in Italy since the design isn't worth $395. You really think Gucci needs anymore of your money?

ITS MADE IN ITALY! JUST BOUGHT IT TODAY AT NORDSTROM(THE WHITE ONE)...THE OTHER ONE I KNOW ITS FUGLY!...

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    THERE YA GO..THANKS FOR THE LINK...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    IMO, medyo girly ang brand na gucci...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    While I don't like the looks myself (I'm not going to add color comment... too much color in this thread already... peace out, Peeps!), I'd say: Just go ahead and buy them if you're going to buy them.

But don't expect to sell them for very much here. Import duties on items that small aren't that big anymore. I just bought myself shoes at Adidas here because I couldn't find any online source that would come out significantly less if you included duties and shipping.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    yup! i chose the white one instead..after all the comments reviewed..i figured no way im goin to wear that gray one ...like one said: its like wearin a bag with gucci all over it..

white one does looks much simple..but it's all done and got it..thanks again for all your honest opinions and comments..CHILL!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
wonderin  how much are these in P.I.?