New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Mga Tol,

I hope somebody can help me out. Just got a new PC wherein the OS is Windows XP. My problem is that I can not use my HP 6L printer as before. Then, I have a choice as to the size of the paper which I will use, like the 8.5" x 13" (long bond size). It is ok with Office like Word for Word or Excel control the size of the paper. But with my CORELDRAW software it does not. My HP printer has pre-determined size for paper and none for custom size.

Thanks in advance. Sana matulungan ninyo ako.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir may cd installer/driver pa ba yung printer nyo...baka kailangan nyo ulit install...

baka mas matulungan po kayo ng mga kasama natin dito sa netph.com

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nagka problema din ako dati sa printer na yan nung nagpalit ako ng OS to XP wala nang available update yung driver nang HP 6L. Ngayon teka teka (madalas mag hang) na yung printer ko.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Thanks mga tol.

I hope someone has an installation driver for HP 6L on XP. Again dun sa mga bago pa lang babasa, my problem is walang custom size to choose in printing sa CORELDraw para sa paper size sa HP 6L ko now that my OS is XP. Yung installation driver naman ng 6L ko that went with the product di supported ng XP.

Windows XP and HP Laserjet 6L Printer - a Question