New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Ang tunay na pure.. subukan mo maglagay sa papel kapag natunaw ang papel tiyak may halong tubig yan.. or subukan mong sindihan kapag tumigas na parang candila pure yan.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    By the way, what's the difference between a wild honey and a virgin honey? Virgin honey kasi ang nabibili ko sa Ilog Maria sa Silang, Cavite.

Wild = eh hindi alaga.......

Sa ilog maria eh mga alaga nila bubuyog. Pero natural yan at sa flower nectar talaga food ng bees. Yung name na virgin eh marketing na lang yan kinuha sa name ng farm = ilog maria. And pag usapan eco-living eh yan sa tingin ko ang model farm.

Meron kasi ibang nag-aalaga asukal pinapakain eh dugas yun.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    By the way, what's the difference between a wild honey and a virgin honey? Virgin honey kasi ang nabibili ko sa Ilog Maria sa Silang, Cavite.
    i think, sellers want to put across the idea that virgin honey is honey as it comes out of the hive, without benefit of adulterants or additives.
    wild honey? i think that means honey made by natural bees and not by nanites, nor honey manufactured in a factory.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i think, sellers want to put across the idea that virgin honey is honey as it comes out of the hive, without benefit of adulterants or additives.
    wild honey? i think that means honey made by natural bees and not by nanites, nor honey manufactured in a factory.
    This is how the bedouins (KSA) demonstrate natural, wild honey, ang natural honey ay malapot. Tip the bottle and let several tablespoonful fall on th sand. Syempre matagal ito dahil sobra ang lapot. Pag may bumagsak sa buhangin, pulutin ito at pagpagin. Dapat kaunti lang ang buhangin, otherwise... Wala pa akong nakitang pure, natural/wild honey dito sa atin. Lahat peke or adulterated. Fake honey costs 100 riyals/bottle. Pure, wild honey costs 10 times more.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234