New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My 85 year old lola passed away na (wife of the brother of my Lolo) Our last big party was on her birthday last December and we had so much fun. I did not know that it would be the last, one month na lang sana to her 86th bday We can't even go to her wake (china virus!)

They will fly her body to the US because my Lolo is buried there (passed away on the operating table in the 90s from open heart surgery) Sobrang stressful yan esp during the china virus, the reverse happened to my maternal Lola when we flew her body from the US to PH, it was over a decade ago but when I recall it still brings tears to my eyes because it was literally cargo

I get so depressed when elders pass
    cathy my sincerest condolences

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Condolence Cathy...

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Condolences to your family Cathy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Condolence to your family. May your Lola's soul rest in eternal peace[emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Condolences Cathy to you and your family.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks everyone for the condolences. I am so heartbroken that less than a year after, another Lola of mine (my favorite), passed away yesterday at 92 She's the wife of the closest brother of my Lolo.

Growing up I found my Lola's beauty and intelligence so fascinating. Her blue grey eyes were so mesmerizing! She was sophisticated, elegant, strong and independent. She kept her home beautiful, was active in church, her advocacies and was driving around Makati until 80! I was always so proud to introduce her to my friends. I think my Lolo won the lottery marrying my Lola. They made wonderful children together including my favorite Auntie and Uncle (who I always post about na most good looking in our clan but did not marry and have children).

My lola was good friends with the priest who baptized me and my dream was to have him officiate my wedding, but since Msgr passed in 2009, at least my Lola would be at my wedding, but now that can't happen anymore. How I wish she lived a bit longer at least until after this pandemic.

This is what I hate about ageing. I wish my loved ones could live forever.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Condolences Cathy.

Hope there isnt a fight for the inheritance.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Condolences Cathy. To get to 92 years is exceptional nowadays. I lost my grandpa last year. I just find a bit of solace in thinking he won't have to put up with the pandemic anymore.

9. Join Date
    May 2019
    Nakikiramay po ako sa family nyo po Ms. Cathy.. Ang hirap mamatayan ngayong pandemic.. Take care po.. *virtual hug*
    [emoji1317][emoji3590]

10. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    My condolences Cathy!
    I’m sure those 92 years were all great ones for your lola

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk