New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Whatever that ms cath is experiencing right now...

I want to let her know that im always here and thinking of her during this time of sorrow...

My heart aches if your heart aches as well. Please remember that my thoughts are with you during this difficult time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do, ms cath. If you need help with housework, let me know, and I'll come right over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hint, kingofthesouth....try posting wrist shots.Why are you sad today?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    mas lalo hindi matutuloy ang love team pag pinag pupustahan?
    wala bang secret group chat box para dito

basta hindi receding hairline, matangkad with good set of teeth... pasok na si RN!
    Looks are not important for me (you're right basta hindi receding hairline at maliit pa sakin) Character, values and family background ang importante sakin (kasi pati family pinakikisamahan)

LOL naalala mo pa na I like nice teeth

I will focus on looking good so I feel good. That's what my kuya said hehe.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ^^

hindi ko alam na meron pamahiin na hindi natutuloy ang love team pag pinag pupustahan

pero i'm willing to bet di mangyayari yung love team na pinu-push ni travajante
    ...But, sometimes, underdogs win, sir....however long the shot.🤞Why are you sad today?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Hint, kingofthesouth....try posting wrist shots.Why are you sad today?

When it comes to wrist shots, KingoftheNorth is number one in my book. Mas makinis pa sakin, even I have thin hair on my arms, siya wala talaga. That's rare

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cath. Baka nga dapat doon ka na tumira sa Cebu or Bohol ba si Rey. You probably need a relax environment. Imagine mo Rey, ria atayde/KC Concepcion's face waking up every morning beside you.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    shadow baka maniwala sayo mga taga board, kaya hindi ako attend EB baka matakot pa!

si KingoftheNorth pala hindi type si Ria Atayde

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    shadow baka maniwala sayo mga taga board, kaya hindi ako attend EB baka matakot pa!

si KingoftheNorth pala hindi type si Ria Atayde
    Kung ayaw nila maniwala eh di it's their loss.

Rey, ibang angle KC then ibang angle Ria.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Kung ayaw nila maniwala eh di it's their loss.

Rey, ibang angle KC then ibang angle Ria.

hay naku shadow I am late 30s. Those girls are in their 20s kasi impossible :P

BTT: Naiyak ako, my boss just sent me a message that he is so frustrated that he can't do anything to save me Anyway, I have a few more months, pero ang hirap isipin ng buhay ko without my boss, been working with him for more than a decade I gave up opportunities to work in the US because I was so happy working with them... only for this to happen.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Si Ms. cath, siya yung girl na pwede mo iharap sa parents at sabihin mommy/daddy meet my wife/gf... yung proud ka sa kanya kasi you are being assured na she will definitely take care of you and will not hurt you... How much more if ria/kc look alike pa...

Basta ms cath, you are worthy and you deserve more than anybody thinks about you...

To those who supported me to ms cath... thank you..
    To those who are on to kags, goodluck na lang sa inyo...Why are you sad today?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Si Ms. cath, siya yung girl na pwede mo iharap sa parents at sabihin mommy/daddy meet my wife/gf... yung proud ka sa kanya kasi you are being assured na she will definitely take care of you and will not hurt you... How much more if ria/kc look alike pa...

Basta ms cath, you are worthy and you deserve more than anybody thinks about you...

To those who supported me to ms cath... thank you..
    To those who are on to kags, goodluck na lang sa inyo...Why are you sad today?

kayo nalang dalawa. hehe