New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i agree with m54 powered. heard jim carrey say that in LIAR LIAR.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    those can also be applied to girls. vice versa lng.
    i agree...

minsan kasi may mga bagay na mahirap sabihin in a polite way para lang hindi makasakit...although ang mga girlz minsan mas gusto pa maging straight forward nalang sa kanila kesa magpaligoy-ligoy pa kasi meron mag types na umaasa...meron naman na kahit alam na ayaw sa kanila eh umaasa parin...kaya un...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    patay tayo diyan.....guys na may ganito gawa kailangan magiba ng tactics basa na galaw ninyo....hehehe ( do ako kasama jan ).

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sorry nabuhay ang thread na ito. i was looking for a thread bout turbo chargers and super chargers and i stumbled upon this thread. hehehe! affected? anyhow im just defending all us nice guys who fall victim to the stereotipical hole.

i think a lot of the translation (sa opening and start ng thread) are all assumptions. a lot... i think whichever way a guy would say it masama pa rin kame? ex. "its not you, its me" how do you want us to say it? "ikaw kase!" "kasalanan mo naman talaga e" "its all your fault!" wouldnt that hurt more?
    another "ill give you a call" women use this more than men do(based on experience, loser? lol) a guy wouldnt ask for a girls phone number if hes not interested in you not unless you forced him into getting it. so this means one should not EXPECT for a call back because he was just obliged in the first place so girls... no expectations not our fault....

no offense meant... just my 2 cents peace!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Aba gerger, husay ah...may pagka-makata ka pa ha....Eto tanong ko: When can LIES be TRUTH? .....hala sagot

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    tulad nga ng sabi ko sayo mam... hehehe! if a guy lies to you straight up it can never be the truth kahit pilipitin mo leeg nun "sinungaling" hehehe... sometimes it takes one to know one... hehehe...
    Last edited by GerardTagayty; December 15th, 2006 at 02:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rsnald View Post
    2 basic reasons why men tell lies or half truths

1. so as not to hurt their partner...
    tagalog translation: para wag masaktan ang damdamin ng mahal nila

2. so that they won't get hurt ....
    tagalog translation: para wag silang masapak ng kumander nila
    hehehehe, mahirap yata masapak ng kumander...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Policy ko..."What i don't know wont hurt."

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    All those quotations would be BS stuff to me. I mean, they're fine for many people. But, my approach is the direct approach.

When I was courting my wife, I bluntly told her, "I'm looking for a wife to spend the rest of my life with. Will you marry me? If you don't say NO, then everything else you say I'll interpret as a YES."

When we want to fool around, I don't beat around the bush. The most oft-remarked phrases in my repertoire (which I got from someone else) is, "I'm going to take a bath. When I get done, I want to see you nekkid, lying down, and spread out."

She may take all my money and keep me on a short leash. But, when it's time for me to take charge, I take charge. No lies, no half lies, no BS.

Add: If what I'm going to say hurts, tough sh*t. It'll only hurt more if you lie or spice it up. There's nothing better than telling the truth plain and simple.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 15th, 2006 at 03:54 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ^^^ i wouldnt agree more sir! amen to that!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Why do men tell lies? Half truths are half lies.