Jul 2005
    what you dont know wont hurt you.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ignorance is bliss...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i know i replied to this thread already, pero may dagdag ako:

men tell women lies because they want to have *** with them. either to make them want to sleep with you for the first time, or not make them mad so they continue to sleep with you

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    i know i replied to this thread already, pero may dagdag ako:

men tell women lies because they want to have *** with them. either to make them want to sleep with you for the first time, or not make them mad so they continue to sleep with you
    Hmmm. As I recall from past experience, if the girl doesn't make any subtle moves (such as rub her toes lightly against your leg or if you two are walking with her so close you could feel her boob and you have the warm fuzzies), you're not getting any no matter what you tell her. Why complicate matters by lying? Sooner or later you'll slip and let the truth out and then, "Ooooops".
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 16th, 2006 at 04:11 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Men are, by nature, a polite(aka cunning ) breed,- so that's why....

:starwars:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    as much as possible i try not to lie, in as much that i could i only tell the truth, sometimes i tell partial truth, not half lies=)

for example i went to a bar along with my barkada and i met sumbody at the bar...

story:i went out with my friend, we had dinner and drink some at the bar, it was a new bar the crowd was ok, and there were several familiar faces at the bar as well, they serve nice shooter and the ambiance was great. (the end)

did i lie? no=)
    i just didnt tell all=p

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sigh....:balloon: And women say they mature faster than men.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Well let's see. When I returned here, I was single with no girlfriend. I told potential dates right away that I'm not tall, I'm not handsome, I'm not rich, and I don't care much for flashy stuff. But in all honesty, what she sees is what she gets.

I figured that would drive most women away and I was right. I also took into account that whoever's left must be genuinely interested in me. I was right on that part too which was surprising. I had a very pretty Midwestern caucasian girlfriend for a very long time. I would've married her too if it wasn't for a last-minute intervention by my wife's aunt.

Lying adds pressure because you have to live up to that lie plus you also have to be on guard to maintain that lie. I didn't want any of that. I've seen enough of it in the Philippines. I had the "torpe" syndrome in the Philippines because I wasn't quite sure I could meet the expectations of the Pinay women I liked back then (and they had some mighty high expectations). Here, I had a fresh start and maintained the direct/honest approach. I took the time to re-establish myself here and gain more maturity. So, by the next time I dealt with another Pinay (my wife), I was more than confident of meeting her expectations. Of course, I wasn't prepared for what happened after she moved in with me.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    tama the truth hurts i remember telling a girlfriend that i have to work on sunday actually im meeting my other gf. to make long story short what goes around comes around and it hurts. SO i promise to be good person no fooling around and happy ever since. Never tell her anymore lies even it hurts. (i have new gf we've together mga 2 half yrs na )

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Why do men tell lies? Half truths are half lies.