New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Eisman, iba talaga tunog ng vinyl records noh...Iba pa din may popcorn popping sound. Di ba? Cd/mp3 songs kasi eh medyo evident ang treble kesa sa bass. Dun nagkatalo ang analog versus digital. :D

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    numark with sampler, mk2's, bose 802's, jbl long throws and j-types with 15"
    drivers, kinetic sound lab power amps, crossover and limiter. tsk tsk naiiyak ako

the increasing bpm intensity once the night heat up. wow! always something there
    to remind me nga naman.

nowadays i just rely on mp3's available and whenever there are new waves
    talagang hindi pwedeng di ko busisisin ang laman baka may makalusot na
    version eh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    xto, iba talaga ang mixing pag gamit ang mga vinyl records. Lumalabas talaga ang skills ng spinner pag yung ang gamit. Ngayon kasi, puro mp3, cd mixes na kaya wala na masyado thrill. I remember 5 years ago, I saw a dj in Bazura Boracay, he still uses vinyl and mixing it up with cd and his pc with mp3. Old and new school combined. I had fun watching him.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    mikaztro, sorry but not really into mp3s at all. the most i strayed away and cheated on my vinyls are on cds. hehehe. kung malayo na sound quality ng cds from vinyl, lalo na mp3s! sayang ang crown amps...hehehe

ayun, bose 802s! hay salamat.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I have some 45s that I plan to get rid of. I'm not really an audiophile and my aunt left it at her old house when I was a kid. I was curious then and them home.

Magkano kaya mga ito? Where can I sell them?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    imported po ba? anyways, post mo titles of those 45s. i think the 45s were only made up to the early 80s so its going to be really just mostly classics and not pang-mix (ü). don't know how much they would cost though. in makati cinema's basement floors, there's a bit of heaven there where some shops sell old records and turntables, they might give you an idea how much 45s would go for. baka bilin pa nila if they're good titles.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by stadaenko View Post
    imported po ba? anyways, post mo titles of those 45s. i think the 45s were only made up to the early 80s so its going to be really just mostly classics and not pang-mix (ü). don't know how much they would cost though. in makati cinema's basement floors, there's a bit of heaven there where some shops sell old records and turntables, they might give you an idea how much 45s would go for. baka bilin pa nila if they're good titles.
    Di ko sure but most likely locally stamped yung mga yun. Salamat sir!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    When I'm back in Manila I'll take pics of my dad's audio room, his collection, etc...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    where do you get your vinyls guys?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Who has a vinyl records collection here?