New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    given na walang traffic .. i'm planning to stay in manila and just enjoy driving without it .. i'm thinking old manila .. but could try some offbeat places where i would otherwise not go because of traffic like novaliches or fairview or even paranaque ... may mga sights ba doon .. where do you guys suggest? ..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    bisita iglesia tapos trabaho trabaho * home. i'm going for US this mid april, pagbalik ko dapat plantsado na yun i-oopen ko dalawa shop sa May so i need to do the planning & preparations before I go to US

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i will be in the metro also. where to go, where to go?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Palawan from 01 Apr to 04 Apr

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    work ako huwebes at biyernes . . .

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpink View Post
    given na walang traffic .. i'm planning to stay in manila and just enjoy driving without it .. i'm thinking old manila .. but could try some offbeat places where i would otherwise not go because of traffic like novaliches or fairview or even paranaque ... may mga sights ba doon .. where do you guys suggest? ..
    Try driving around the Manila area (Ermita - Malate - MOA - Binondo) and go to the churches in that area. Aristocrat in Malate is open on Maundy Thursday so its a good place to stop for merienda-dinner. We usually reach up to Las Pinas Church via old road/Quirino Ave.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    been planning to do that type of visita iglesia for some years but always defaulted in the makati area .. hmmm ..

where you heading this 2010 holy week