New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Uy, same problem a, hehehe!

I've tried Glenmore already (though that was around eight years ago, they still had a branch in Rustan's Cubao) and had a pair of wingtips made. One week lead-time, and custom fit (my right foot was a bit bigger than my left, hehehehe).

Material was ok, though workmanship could have been better - excess adhesive could be seen on the inner linings, and the stitching on the left shoe was not as aligned as the one on the right (OC ba?)

Cost around 2K back then, not sure now.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by corbon44
    I've tried Glenmore already (though that was around eight years ago, they still had a branch in Rustan's Cubao)
    meron nga pala doon sa tabi or kahilera ng mga counter ng Rustan Cubao

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    corso morconi sa makati stock haouse ng linea italia, minsan dito ako namimili ng sandals and shoes, size 11-11 1/2 ako minsan 12 depende iba iba kasi ang size ng sapatos di sila standard.

imported brand, such as florsheim, pabder, has bigger size, local brand til 10 lang minsan size nila, you can have a made to order shoes as well

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    aside from florsheim, which my dad wears and totally loves, you could also check rockport for younger designs. i'm wearing out my current pair (been using it for almost four years) which i wear daily to the office, and would replace it with either another pair of rockports or maybe consider florsheims. SM bicutan has a rockport outlet.

i'd also probably check out allen edwards (tama ba?) which i heard had "water-resistant" leather.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Where to find big (leather) shoes?