New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I thought Kois are symbols of love/friendship and not luck.

One of those color variations looks like the flag of Japan.
    Last edited by Negus; October 23rd, 2009 at 05:22 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm guessing the one that looks like the flag of Japan must costs hundreds of thousands.

I'm interested in Koi fish again after watching a feature on TV about it. Does anyone know how much it would cost to build a 3 ft pond and an estimate of how much I need to spend for maintainance (food, cleaning the tank etc)?

My neighbor also has pesky cats so do you think it could kill the fish even if it's in the pond?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    One one the thing i like Japanese Koi is easy to maintain and life span is long and goodluck.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    There's a koi vendor/dealer near Perlie's sa elliptical road, QCMC in Quezon City. They got nice specimens and some pretty expensive kois there.

You may keep kois for a short while in containers less than 3 feet deep but they should have ponds up to 5 feet deep to be taken care of properly plus filters with turnover rates of at least once per hour.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Saan pa ba may mabibiling quality Koi, aside from Koi Village and Koi garden sa may sucat? sa Cartimar mga ordinary Koi lang nakikita ko e

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Where Can I Buy Japanese Koi