Jun 2005
    I shall appreciate your inputs. TIA.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Watson's meron.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa Mercury Drug meron.

Ask for the prices of the strips before getting. Ito ang consumable diyan. Just make sure the strips are readily available.

The good ones only need very little blood to get results.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mercury has. HIFI's advice is good. Study the market price of the strips very carefully before buying... the strips are very expensive, and buying a regular supply of testing strips is no joke!

Most monitors cost around 4000 - 6000 pesos.

I used to use Precision, but it was kinda slow, and the readings fluctuated wildly (you have to soak a pad on the strip to take a reading... it's easy to mistakenly put too little).

I've upgraded to the Horizon One-Touch system... it came free with two packages of strips (expensive strips, though...) via a Nestle promo, and I'm loving it. The strips suck up blood from your pricked finger through capillary action (no fumbling or trying to dab your finger against a tiny pad) and results are in 5 seconds, and they're consistent (I tested three times in a row just to check)... just change the stock needles that come with the system to super-fine needles so it won't hurt as much... Precision's spring-loaded pricker is a bit easier to use.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Most monitors cost around 4000 - 6000 pesos.

kuha namin sa ganyan namin ung digital 2K lang sa singapore kaso parang nde naman ganung accurate eh!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    sa Rizal ave.malapit sa San Lazaro Hospital .dami mga hospital gadgets/equipment doon na binibenta.kung magagawi ka lang doon .mejo malayo yata sa place mo

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    You might also want to check SM Appliance. I was looking at Blood Pressure Monitors and I think I saw some Sugar Monitors as well. Not too sure though, but if you have the extra time you might want to check it out too. Omron is their brand.

Happy buying!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Thanks for the replies.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    sir. sa mga abenson appliances outlet i think they have. doon kami bumili ng blood pressure monitor. Omron ang brand.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    kuha ka sa mercury drug. ok naman yung brands na binebenta nila. yun gamit sa son ko. at least sigurado ka available talaga yung strips.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Where can I buy a glucometer / blood sugar monitor?