The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    For furnitures, http://www.homecenter.com.ph/

Complete line from classic to modern.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you are looking for furniture in the manila area, try visiting quintin paredes in binondo manila, it is a street with plenty of furnitures, from traqditional to contemporary designs, office furnitures and italian designs are also available.

it is like car stuff in banawre street and light fixtures of soler street in binondo also. hope this helps.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    sa quirino yun may Sta. yun name, dun ang gilmore or hidalgo ng furnitures

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I think the name is Our Home of SM, they have good furnitures and displays

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    meron ding furniture shops along Landayan sa may Laguna (National H-way)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Need to buy some furnitures and fixtures like bedframe and mattress, sofa or sofabed, some drawers, racks, dining table and chairs and some other stuffs.

I've been to Our Home, Forty Winks, and other mall based furniture shops, I visited Wilcon Builder's Depot in Balintawak but the choices are limited. I want a shop that has more choices.

Where can i find the shops that sells these stuffs? Preferably within Metro Manila or nearby areas.
    This is an interesting discussion. thank you for sharing
    Many thanks to ur post. I love it.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sa Binondo, malapit sa Escolta St. Thomas Pinpin St. Between Dasmarinas St. and Gandara St.(Carlos Padilla) sa mga construction materials naman, sa may Alonzo St. between Tetuan St. and CM Recto St. madadaanan mo rin Soler St. marami rin dyan

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I heard there are two Ikea outlets in Manila. Sorry don't know where they are.
    Speaking of IKEA, me and my wife just visited IKEA Malaysia 1 1/2 months ago, and there were few household furniture that passed our taste. They looked very fragile and cheap. At hindi kami masyado pihikan sa furniture ha.

So if that is any indication, I don't think IKEA is the place to go. (Kung meron na ngang IKEA dito sa Pinas).

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Speaking of IKEA, me and my wife just visited IKEA Malaysia 1 1/2 months ago, and there were few household furniture that passed our taste. They looked very fragile and cheap. At hindi kami masyado pihikan sa furniture ha.

So if that is any indication, I don't think IKEA is the place to go. (Kung meron na ngang IKEA dito sa Pinas).

Napansin ko rin yan sa Ikea Hongkong, parang pang panandalian lang mga gamit nila...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Where to Buy Household Furnitures and Fixtures?