New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa suking money changer meron sila hk dollar ... on order ... sabihin mo magkano kailangan, sabihin nila kelan available for pickup

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    actually, stay-cation and food trip na lang ang ginagawa ko sa HK , sing, etc..
    i stay in the hotel room or hotel lobby, reading a nice book. then i go out and look for something to eat.. something indigenous.. my better experiences are from the literal holes in the wall near the palengke. mura na, malinamnam pa.
    i don't buy anything anymore, that contains silicon. dito na lang sa 'pinas. madali pang pagawa kung mamalasin..
    oh yes! the museum! many things to learn, under one roof. don't miss it.

the biggest attraction to me when i/we go out, is the change of scenery, and the less likelihood of my cellphone ringing.

but i discovered recently, laksa in hole in the wall in century one in makati.. presyong sing, but... tastes hottingly good!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    actually, stay-cation and food trip na lang ang ginagawa ko sa HK , sing, etc..
    i stay in the hotel room or hotel lobby, reading a nice book. then i go out and look for something to eat.. something indigenous.. my better experiences are from the literal holes in the wall near the palengke. mura na, malinamnam pa.
    i don't buy anything anymore, that contains silicon. dito na lang sa 'pinas. madali pang pagawa kung mamalasin..
    oh yes! the museum! many things to learn, under one roof. don't miss it.

the biggest attraction to me when i/we go out, is the change of scenery, and the less likelihood of my cellphone ringing.

but i discovered recently, laksa in hole in the wall in century one in makati.. presyong sing, but... tastes hottingly good!
    Same with my mom. Stay lang Sa room and not even go out. Papabili na lang ng food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Same with my mom. Stay lang Sa room and not even go out. Papabili na lang ng food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually our trip is more of for our daughter that why we've waited her to turned 5 for her to appreciate the Disney characters and mag last yung memory or maybe sa wife ko narin hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Actually our trip is more of for our daughter that why we've waited her to turned 5 for her to appreciate the Disney characters and mag last yung memory or maybe sa wife ko narin hehehe.
    malapit na...!
    hindi naman nagkakalayo ang mga exchange rates.. you'll probably end up buying from the more convenient sources..
    have fun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Where to buy Hongkong Dollar?