New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka akala niya siya yung #12 sa Ocean's Twelve.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di bale sanay naman na siya na kontrabida e. so kung ma-lethal injection siya ok lang, ganun naman nangyayari sa mga kontrabida, lagi talo hehehehe!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    ahihihi..meron siyang car exchange -turned billaran dito malapit samin....

dati kapitbahay namin yan sa fili9nvest 2.loko talaga yun.

ngayon mukhang nagbago uli..... movie actor/politician- turned "KFR" leader...... abangan ang kasunod na pagbabago ng anyo! ano naman kaya??? mistaken identity...... :question:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lethal Injection or Firing Squad is too humane for what he did. He should be tortured or raped by inmates first before death.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    As a kid who grew up in Kamias, I got to see and observe this guy through the years. My Family’s clan lives in Kamias so kahit papaano neighbors kami with this guy and believe me, when it comes to kalokohan, I’ve heard and seen it all with this guy.

Dennis does drugs and before when he used to do buy and sell, carnapping ang racket nyan.
    Right now it seems he’s moved up to heinous crimes.

I’ve got the chance to talk to one of his former right-hand man and he told me that prior to the incident, Dennis approached him and offered him 2 Million Pesos to participate. He’ll be the wheel guy and the talker (correspond with the family). Fortunately, this guy didn’t want anything to do with Dennis anymore so he wisely declined. “Iba na talaga utak nito ni Dennis”, the guy mused…

So after their meeting, Dennis went to his other “thugs” in Kamias and enticed them with money. (during that time, he said the ransom will be 200 Million talaga—greedy or what?) Sila pa ang sumali. (ung isa pa dun, Kapitan sa Kamias…)

Ayun ngayon nahuli na siya. Serves him right…Word’s going around na punong-puno ng pasa ang katawan nya.

Kawawa mga anak nya. The kids are going to Exclusive schools pa naman. Dapa na siya.

As for the supposed “accomplice”, si Suzette, niligawan ‘to ni Dennis and ginawang business partner kuno. She’s Chinese and from what I’ve gathered, around 20 Million na nahuthot ni Dennis.

Hindi na siya nakuntento sa business nya sa Zambales. May topak na ata ‘to sa utak mga pare.

Anyway, I’m just writing this to tell you guys what I’ve from observed from through all these years.

Anyway, IMO, walang kaluluwa siya sa paggawa nun.. Hindi man lang niya inisip na may anak din siya.
    Last edited by chain; February 21st, 2005 at 03:07 PM.

Thats what drugs can do to you... scrambble your brain cells and take away your common sense.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    a criminal?! tapos used to be congressman? man o man o man...
    dapat nde makawala yan!!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    e_chen:ngayon mukhang nagbago uli..... movie actor/politician- turned "KFR" leader...... abangan ang kasunod na pagbabago ng anyo! ano naman kaya??? mistaken identity......
    bilibid inmate, then corpse.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Dapat Ipabugbog yan sa mga gwardya hanggang sa mamatay...walang awa walang utak

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dati ding player ng Ginebra yan.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
When you were on top, its hard when you fall off