New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    This Christmas Season was special.

Our youngest son loves cars and scale model cars... He was asking me last Christmas to get him one of those Petron cars but in all of my attempts the model car is out of stock...

One day, the customer ahead of me overheard my inquiry on when the next batch is arriving.

She gave me her model car and did not ask me to pay for it, saying Merry Christmas for our youngest kid.

God bless you, kind hearted lady!!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Last December i was seated near a row of Fil-Am sounding kids and a yaya for the young baby. i kinda expected them to get a little rowdy, but hey, what's one hour with rowdy kids, right? (That said, the kids were amazingly well-behaved throughout the flight. Kudos to the parents who were seated at a different row)

Then this kid gave me a bag of candy with a note, explaining that it was the baby's first time flying, and they were offering the candy as a sort of consuelo in case she gets rowdy. That immediately made my day.

i still have that note

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    A few days ago, a lady-stranger switched seat with my wife so that we could both sit together with our youngest kid during a long haul flight...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12