New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Malaking issue na pala ang munting English lesson...
    Sana po mapansin na it was a little poke-in-the-ribs for sir explorer not to get on too high a horse unless he is ready to defend his posts in a reasonable manner. Kapag kasi naging mapagmataas, one opens one's self to all sorts of questions. One must be ready to answer these questions, whether these are in jest or in all seriousness. Bawal ang pikon. Napansin ko lang kasi in previous threads na palagi nalang last word niya is something to the effect of "...buti pa ako, I care..." without any real answers or refutations to the questions and/or issues posited him. Medyo nakakasawa lang kasi e.

Btw, sir oldblue, cool ka lang. Parang palaging masama gising mo these days a. No offense sir ha, pero mga sagot mo medyo way-off na.
    Yun lang po. :popcorn: na me.

way-off na ba sir flagg? hindi pa kasi ako nakakapanood ng pyro olympics eh

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hey explorer, i think i owe you an apology on one thing. my observations are still correct on what i consider borderline troll behavior, but i didn't notice that this was a resurrected thread from 2005.

so, although you still don't do anything on this board but create potential flame threads, it appears that i reacted to a subject you had no hand in reviving this time around. sorry about that

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    he did something. he moved to UK with his family. pero sa UK discontented pa din

misery seeks company na 'lang ata ito ng isang taong hindi makutento sa buhay
    your comment is already bordering as a personal attack. kindly consider this as a warning.

===

closing the thread.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456