New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chick27 View Post
    ako...2nd year college ako. my dad left us..
    then 2 yrs ago....nakita ko sya sa virramall...di na nya ko nakilala.
    last month lang ata...i called him...ayaw nya ko makita...

the saddest thing is....daddy's girl ako when he's still with us.
    aw.. I guess life goes on..

I's time ko mahulog sa motor di ko makakalimutan.. dami ko gas gas.. sang sakit hehe..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chick27 View Post
    ako...2nd year college ako. my dad left us..
    then 2 yrs ago....nakita ko sya sa virramall...di na nya ko nakilala.
    last month lang ata...i called him...ayaw nya ko makita...

the saddest thing is....daddy's girl ako when he's still with us.
    sorry to hear that

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mine was an accident back in 1993.

We were heading to Tarlac to attend a christening and a fiesta.
    We were 7 on board an owner-type jeep along a highway in tarlac.
    The driver overtook 6 vehicles at one time and was about to approach a blind curve. Suddenly a Baliwag Transit appears on the opposite lane flashing the headlight to us.

Isang sasakyan na lang from the 6 vehicles ang i-overtake niya and the driver forced it. Kabig agad sya sa kanan pagkalampas niya sa last vehicle because of the oncoming Baliwag Transit but we were hit from behind by the last vehicle. The jeep pivots and points to a a 12-foot ravine on the right side of the road. Still the driver managed to steer the vehicle to the left to avoid the ravine but then the Baliwag Bus is on its way fast then the driver steers again to the right. Pa-ekis ekis na ang takbo namin. Kabig kaliwa at kanan na si Driver. Sa huling kabig niya sa kanan, di na niya nakabig pakaliwa and the jeep turned turtle twice as it fell on the ravine. Gising na gising ang diwa ko habang tumataob ung owner type jeep. Puro Lahar sa ravine. Good thing the jeep fell on its wheels. kaya tyo ako agad.

Ako lang ang di sugatan among the passengers. Akyat ako agad sa highway to ask for help from passing motorists. Fortunately, a passenger jeep stopped and rushed us to the hospital.

My father and brother was wounded together with some of the other passengers. Amazingly, wala ako galos kahit isa.

Now that I have my own car, di talaga ako umoovertake on blind corners at pag alanganin. It was really unforgettable.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
What's your most UNFORGETTABLE experience in life?