New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

Sight some unforgettable memories or experiences in your life......

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    marami talaga yung akin. it would take a long time to write it all here. maglabas na lang kaya ako ng autobiography (pag sumikat na ako). :lol:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sige nga papa tots..... mukhang mahiyain ang mga tao dito ngayon ah?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lahat ng naalala ko.. hindi ko nakakalimutan.. hehehe

madami dami na rin akong unforgettable experiences..

there's always a new experience everyday.. that we must not forget... :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i feel like listing 25 memories here..but i dnt know where to start...

pero siguro yung tame lang muna..

kasi wala pa kayong nishare dito eh :oops:

around 4 yrs ago we went up this waterfall..
    and this guy na ang lakas magpacute..
    yinaya nyako hanapin yung source ng water...

so we climbed and climbed ...up the waterfall...

over the boulders...

sidewinded the walls of stone...

akyat akyat ng vines...

and when you look down...

white foamy rapids...

angry angry water swirling
    parang jacuzzi...

but then...
    yung mojo's na gamit ko we're not mine...
    kinda big so it was slippery......

anyway..i slipped...

and fell towards the rapids...
    (remember..yung rapids nato will end sa waterfalls ah)

ang SCARY!!!!!!!

I flew...

feeling ko ako si coyote....

W
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    H
    H
    H
    H
    H
    H
    !
    !

would you believe may nakapitan akong branch ng puno???

CLASSIC DI BA?

Sobrang kenkoy parang sine ni chiquito! :lol:

well...i was hanging there...
    mala indiana jones...

all the while...
    si pacute guy sumisigaw parang bading...

he scrambles down to get me...

at kelangan pakong sunkitin para lumapit body ko sa boulder...

then he hugged my torso...so i could let go of the branch...

PHEW!!!

It would have been really perfect though...

if after saving me....

I wouldnt let him go...

and give him a really really nice big kiss!!!!!
    eyes closed!

di ba?

para chiquito movie na talaga!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice one itchy, very classic nga.

like itchy, i got loads of memories i'd like to share, one of my favorites though was when i first met my all-time favorite basketball icon and love-of-my-life-i-wanna-have-his-baby bobby jaworski in person.

i was a kid then, only 13.

i was known to be an obsessed jawo fan. i had ginebra and anejo rum replica jerseys. i sported the #7, i played guard, heck, my court attitude was similar to his do or die and quite smegmatic traits. needless to say, i played basketball because jaworski played it and i trailed on pba only because he was in it.

anyhoo,

so he was invited to this party. the host was my barkada's mom, so everyone was so excited for me. twas kinda like a dream come true, the fan meeting the idol, the kid meeting a legend.

so naturally, he was flocked by fans, as he was seated and about 30 or more people were around him for autographs and photo ops, i was introduced to him by the host...

she goes...

"Jawo, here's your biggest fan"

then i said...

"hello sir"

then jawo goes...

"sit down... tapusin ko lang to (signing, that is)"

so i sat and waited and all the while what was running in my head was somewhat like the sprite commercial- ano ang gagawin mo?

a. papa-cute
    b. magpapakasquatting at magmamakaawa ng atensyon
    c. magpapa-cool

call it vanity, call it over confidence, call it whatever (hell, i may be autistic for all i care, hmph) what i opted to do turns out to be more disturbing every time i think of it as the years go by...

when i got his sole attention, i didn't start off with some small talk, nooooh, i didn't get a piece of paper and pleaded him to sign, noooooh,
    i didn't smother him with kisses or ***ually harass him, nooooh (i wish i did though) instead...

i took my wallet, took out a wallet size pic of me when i was crowned as "binibining something" and wrote the following on the back:

dear mr. bobby jaworski,

please keep this pic to for you to always remember me.

then i handed it to him and as he was dumbfounded, speechless and flustered at that moment, he says...

ah.. ah.. ok... thanks.

just like that i up and left and everyone was like "what the????"

years later, (more than ten years huh) remembering what i did, i sometimes wish that the floor then should've just opened up and swallow me.

more unforgettable still is when i met jawo again recently and we had a long talk.

pucha, i wanted to but i couldn't muster up the courage to tell him about our first encounter.

dang!

i still want to bear his baby. sigh.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naks blu lufit ng wento ah!!!!!!

isip muna ako ng best na mashe-share

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    blu.....kakaiba yan..... :mrgreen:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ito hindi naman classic, actually na experience na ng marami pero iba pa rin kapag ikaw mismo ang nandun

well oct 5 naka schedule na kami sa hospital... 1 week na overdue anak ko dapat sept 28 ang labas pero nandun pa rin sa loob, before that nung oct 4 napansin na ng misis ko na hindi na gumagalaw! ko rush ko sila sa hospital... nung tinignan sa ultrasound aba natutulog pala he..he antukin na bata.
    so oct 5 pagpunta namin sa hospital grabe walang room na available sa ward lang kami natulog imagine mo na lang ako sa monobloc na upuan nakatulog si misis siyempre sa bed, after that kinabukasan pina enduce na si misis...... pero after 11 hours wala pa rin so kailangan ng i CS (tsk tsk patay wallet ko!) so ayun kuha ko camera ko, ako mismo nasa loob ng Delivery room grabe muntik na akong himatayin pero ok lang 5 minutes lang pala ayos na tapos na he..he ayun walang tigil na picture ang kinuha ko at alam niyo ba kung bakit hindi bumababa ang anak ko dahil siya ay 10.56 pounds he..he bigat ano.
    ngayon hindi na siya antukin at sobrang likod na, belated happy b-day to my son KODY nasa album natin siya

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa ken corny eh.

naoperahan ako due to my collapse right lung (yung parang nangyari kay mark wahlberg sa 'three kings'). binutasan ako sa gilid para lumabas yung hangin. tapos, after the operation, pin-force saken ni doc na umubo para makatulong daw magexpand yung right lung... kaso pag-ubo ko, nagtuloy-tuloy hanggang sa di na ko makahinga non!!! :|

lintek talaga si doc oo...at muntikan na ko. i almost past out... the last thing na naalala ko ng malinaw eh lumabo na paningin ko at nagkagulo sila. hehehe... :roll: :roll: :roll:

haaaay... tigil na nga ako magyosi... sama sa health.... :lol:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
What's your most UNFORGETTABLE experience in life?