New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    I once saw a orange Civic SiR literally wrapped around one of the pillars of the ortigas flyover back back in 2004. I presume the driver and anybody who's with him/her is dead.

Another one, involves a jaywalker and an FX taxi at the Commonwealth flyover near Iglesia ni Kristo. When the FX is about to hit the man, I just bit my lips in anticipation. The man flew over 10-15 feet. Then rolled and ended up in the inner most lane. I also presume he's dead.
    OT:bat andami ko nababalitaan na nadidisgrasya na SIR dati nung bago palang ito?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Disturbing video

nakuha ko lang sa facebook, d ko alam paano pagpost dito try nyo na lang link

A man was cut in half and still moving trying to communicate with bystanders
    i think this is in vietnam

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...8040&ref=share

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Disturbing video

nakuha ko lang sa facebook, d ko alam paano pagpost dito try nyo na lang link

A man was cut in half and still moving trying to communicate with bystanders
    i think this is in vietnam

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...8040&ref=share
    nakakatulala, nabuhay pa siya. mamamatay nalang siya pangit pa yung bangkay niya pati parang ang hirap hindi alam ng mga tao gagawin

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ^^
    same video on liveleak for those without a facebook account.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=832_1250780068

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    1) Early 90's I was on summer vacation in Guam since I was attending college in Manila at the time. I was with my mom and we had just come from a store and approached an intersection in which I had right of way. Both streets had a 25mph speed limit and the car coming from the other street was going 50mph and didn't stop at the intersection. He hit my dad's Nissan 200SX(S12) on the passengers side right in front of the door before the firewall. It bent the car 90 degrees and if I was going 1mph faster my mom would be dead. My car spun 3 times before stopping and his car spun also and flew up the curb coming within inches of a building.

2) March 2008, again it was an intersection and I wasn't familiar with the street because we had just moved back here. The intersection had no stop sign on any side and I thought I had right of way since I had it for all the other intersection I had passed before. Needless to say I hit a current generation RAV4 in the rear quarter passenger side with my Lancer GSR . The RAV4 flipped over 2 times and I watched it from my rear view mirror. Once my car stopped I jumped out of my car and pulled out the occupants of the RAV4.

3) June 2008, yup it was that kind of year but this would have been a minor accident if my damn airbags didn't deploy and injure my arm. Pickup in front of me heard sirens and so did I I saw fire trucks behind me and he saw an ambulance coming from his right. I tried to make way for the fire trucks and he tried to do the same for the ambulance by slamming his brakes. I ended up rear ending him and the air bags deployed.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    1) Early 90's I was on summer vacation in Guam since I was attending college in Manila at the time. I was with my mom and we had just come from a store and approached an intersection in which I had right of way. Both streets had a 25mph speed limit and the car coming from the other street was going 50mph and didn't stop at the intersection. He hit my dad's Nissan 200SX(S12) on the passengers side right in front of the door before the firewall. It bent the car 90 degrees and if I was going 1mph faster my mom would be dead. My car spun 3 times before stopping and his car spun also and flew up the curb coming within inches of a building.

2) March 2008, again it was an intersection and I wasn't familiar with the street because we had just moved back here. The intersection had no stop sign on any side and I thought I had right of way since I had it for all the other intersection I had passed before. Needless to say I hit a current generation RAV4 in the rear quarter passenger side with my Lancer GSR . The RAV4 flipped over 2 times and I watched it from my rear view mirror. Once my car stopped I jumped out of my car and pulled out the occupants of the RAV4.

3) June 2008, yup it was that kind of year but this would have been a minor accident if my damn airbags didn't deploy and injure my arm. Pickup in front of me heard sirens and so did I I saw fire trucks behind me and he saw an ambulance coming from his right. I tried to make way for the fire trucks and he tried to do the same for the ambulance by slamming his brakes. I ended up rear ending him and the air bags deployed.
    kow ke malas ng taon:P

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    About the video, yes it was very disturbing, very disturbing that I didnt even watch the whole video i just watched the half of it continuously and the other half i just skipped into other parts to see what happened.

I pity the man, he should`ve died at the first place. Imagine your body has been cut in half but you`re still trying to stand up thinking to the point that you could still live and walk and reaching to the point that realizing you`re going to die in the end.

For me, that video shouldnt have been shown to everyone else for it is unfair for the man who has been cut in half or for his family for this matter. I just have one question left, couldve been the man survived the shown accident? Well I know its quite impossible but who knows.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Philippine Star

A man died and his companion was seriously injured after a sport utility vehicle (SUV) crashed into a motorcycle along Taft Avenue in Malate, Manila before dawn on Thursday. 1 dead, 1 hurt as SUV crashes in Malate | Philstar.com

Tj Orendain Besa III

No one I knew but this is a painful reminder to ALWAYS BE SAFE.
    I have more shocking photos but for obvious reasons did not post here. Motorcycle crossing Taft near Remedios/Nakpil was hit by the car, both at high speed at about 1:45 AM today. Bike was wedged under the vehicle. Electricals and leaking gasoline immediately came into contact, causing vehicles to burst into flames.
    Everything and everyone thrown about 40 meters from point of collision. Bike driver may not make it and passenger's lost his leg at the knee (bandaged to his thigh, by EMT members for possible but unlikely reattachment).
    Due to massive shock and trauma, I don't think that the passenger realized that his leg was gone.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
What's the worst collision or crash?