New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Guitar amplifier na marshall sa gitna ng I-494 W dito sa Minnesota.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Don't tell me they did it on the island. They even had time to put on a condom. heehee. Di man lang tumawid sa may talahiban Sa bagay nobody pays attention to the people on the island naman. Crazy outdoor ***.
    must have done it in the car and randomly threw the poor rubber out the window. . .or deliberately hung it for people to see
    Last edited by vito corleone; December 31st, 2008 at 10:34 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by FWC View Post
    Tilapia fishes flip-flopping on the road! And vehicles were trying to avoid running over them, parking on the side, and passengers getting out to catch the fish.

Apparently, the ropes that were holding the banyeras of fish on top of the jeep came loose and the banyeras fell, scattering the fish all over the road.

We tried to help catch some but it was easier said than done and we just ended up harming the fishes more. We picked them up but when they start wiggling, they are so slimy it's hard to hold them and we just dropped back on the pavement.
    :rofl: hahaha!!! sobrang saya!!!! it's the hunt in an odd place that comes to mind...hehehehe...:rofl: just remember my summer vacation when i was a kid...catching a gurami fish(blue fish found in creek) would make me feel high. twas an achievement as it was really very difficult catching them with the use of a dipper.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Somebody's wig/toupe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    Somebody's wig/toupe.
    :rofl::rofl:

nagsabunutan sa daan?

:rofl:

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    Somebody's wig/toupe.
    :hihihi: maybe the grandpa was driving his convertible with the top down. This one I like the best!

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    For me it was a horseshoe.

While parked beside a provincial hi-way to take a pee, I noticed the familiar shape just in front of the car. A bit rusted and my guess is that it was a size 10

I kept it. I think I still have it in the garage somewhere.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    maybe the grandpa was driving his convertible with the top down. This one I like the best!

cool...:rofl: :rofl:hahahaha!

growing old gleefully...

:rofl: :rofl:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen lying on the road?