New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I've bought a couple of DVDs through a local online shop: www.pinoydvd.biz

Next day delivery sya. No problems encountered whatsoever.
    Same here. Saves me the hassle of going to malls for dvds. I've never tried any local online site other than this. Sana SM and Rustan's have online shopping. hehehe

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit View Post
    My tito usually buy's online stuff's mostly elvis presly item's. Cguro naka 10 order na din kmi half from america and australia all stuuff's came the only problem is they never will never be ontime.
    yan problema sa padala thru mail parcel...bagal sobra pag dumating na sa philpost grabe. pero no choice since mahal pag DHL or Fedex international.

i've ordered as far as the UK and mas mabilis pa nga mail parcel nila kesa sa USPS hehe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I have been making purchases on www.filgifts.com for a few years now. I am very satisfied with their service. I ordered flowers about 2 days before the event, and they were able to deliver on time! The communication with their customer service was also exemplary. I was halfway around the world, and they would reply in a timely fashion, and even got the items sometimes a day before the scheduled delivery. They are very accomodating too.

Unfortunately, i had a bad experience when I made an internet purchase of a vehicle from one of the car clubs in the Philippines about a year ago. Due to the experience I had with online purchases abroad, and the very good experience with a Philippine online store, I now tried to make a vehicle purchase online with a car club, and the seller was no less than the VP of the club.

The car turned out to be a lemon, and i had already paid for it (almost in full) when I arrived to pick her up. Because of the reputation of the car club, and the very good experiences I had with online purchases, I decided this might work! BUT ALAS!

On eBay motors, they try to put as much info as they can in the ad they put up, to show the true status of the vehicle. and you have security if you pay for it thru paypal, just in case the item is NOT what was advertised.

I guess, i just trusted the experience I had in the past, that all other online transactions (even in the Philippines) will be as easy and worry-free as in other parts of the world.

Lesson learned.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    What banks can be used? Is it also direct payment to the seller? Any "special discounts" kaya?

you can deposit in Metrobank, Equitable, BDO, BPI. after depositing, no need to fax the deposit slip, just have to text to the Tradeport hotline (0918TRDEPRT) the payment will be on Tradeport's hand (safekeeping) until the other end - seller, commits to their end of the bargain. hehe what discounts are you specifically asking? if its any concern, all items that goes through tradeport are insured.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Whats ur Philippine online shopping experience?