The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bka iba kapalit ang gusto niya ibigay sayo hehehe

try to tell her upfront kung di makuha indirectly

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    don't feel guilty! nothing is worst than being a freeloading bitch...
    besides, why are you trying to find a nice way of saying this - haven't you been too nice all this time???
    I wouldn't take advantage of my co-worker like she did but if I ever did, I'd rather hear him say straight up, "If you want me to keep dropping you off, you're gonna have to put in some money for gas."
    just stand up for yourself and dont beat around the bush....

girls like her make all of us girls look really bad... hmp!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ingat lang kung pinapauna mo siya. baka makasabay mo ung taxi niya pauwi. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Love is not for free, you have to earn it, maybe the girl is testing you, how far will you go for her. Girls are wiser nowadays
    well that swayed me.... and really di naman nya alam na may gusto ako sa kanya and before she knew it, its gone....
    sa tingin plain makapal lang talaga cya.
    another,,,second guessing? she could have done it once ive said that im gonna be courting her, right?
    Last edited by basti08; November 3rd, 2005 at 01:04 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    crush mo ba siya kaya ka nice? madali lang naman magpa-out of love, i-meet mo nanay nya, tapos imagine mo ganun maging hitsura nya paglaki. ma- turn-off ka na nun.

look at Cass sa Pinoy Big Brother, kala mo sobrang ***y, pero nun ininterview nanay nya

tayo mga boys, habang tumatanda lalo gumaganda lalaki. tignan mo sina Harrison Ford et al, saka mga tatay nyo. hahaha
    Last edited by oldblue; November 3rd, 2005 at 01:16 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    based on what's been said na...direct way na lang.

tell her na gas isn't getting cheaper, and the least she could do is chip in.

buti na lang friend ko when i do errands for her or like kapag hinahatid-sundo ko siya, she volunteers to contribute (pero i decline. hehehehe. being with her is enough na eh)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    actually,,, im nice to her partly because that's my nature (im nice with girls) and coz i like her BEFORE!!!
    we both live in qc, and thinks that it was just proper for me to ask her if she wants to come for a ride and ill drop her to their place (kamias area, i live i proj4 and we both work in makati). you see, that everytime i would have to make a stretch in my usual route just for me to be able to drop her to her place and yet, there's no initiative into offering even just a little for gas.

Quote Originally Posted by v*dub chic
    I wouldn't take advantage of my co-worker like she did but if I ever did, I'd rather hear him say straight up, "If you want me to keep dropping you off, you're gonna have to put in some money for gas."
    that's the attitude i want to hear from her.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Dump the bitch.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    testing you? testing kung magpapagamit ka? wow, kapal ng mukha amfu! tapos nagsasama pa ng friends nya without your permission? dahil sa mga babaeng kagaya nya, nakakadala din manligaw sa pinas na dala ang kotse. Lalo na kung walang kotse ang babae, baka for conveniece lang ang pagiging nice nya amfu.

Kapatid, derechohin mo na lang. "Maryanne, pwede bang mag share tayo ng gas expenses? Medyo masakit na sa bulsa ang presyo ng gas. At kung sasabay ang mga friends mo, paki-sabi na lang sa kanila."

ang cheap ko noh, pati to ginawa ko topic, but its me eh and gasoline is really not cheap nowadays.
    dont worry kapatid, wala na yung elitista dito sa tsikot.

goodluck kapatid.
    Last edited by Karding; November 3rd, 2005 at 02:02 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    testing you? testing kung magpapagamit ka? wow, kapal ng mukha amfu! tapos nagsasama pa ng friends nya without your permission? dahil sa mga babaeng kagaya nya, nakakadala din manligaw sa pinas na dala ang kotse. Lalo na kung walang kotse ang babae, baka for conveniece lang ang pagiging nice nya amfu.

Kapatid, derechohin mo na lang. "Maryanne, pwede bang mag share tayo ng gas expenses? Medyo masakit na sa bulsa ang presyo ng gas. At kung sasabay ang mga friends mo, paki-sabi na lang sa kanila."

ang cheap ko noh, pati to ginawa ko topic, but its me eh and gasoline is really not cheap nowadays.
    dont worry kapatid, wala na yung elitista dito sa tsikot.

goodluck kapatid.
    yup, pati nga yung pagsabay ng mga nakikisabay...nakakainis din.

it was this one time, that made me really feel like im going to burst...
    it was that i left the lighter that i borrowed from her in the haus and she really insist for me to replace it!!! little things that you could let pass of...binibilang ng pota!!! i just thought of palitan ko ng sampung lighter and then singilin ko sya sa lahat ng expenses ko sa gas bills. bwisit ang pota!!! makwenta!!! ayaw ko na sayo!!! sana mabasa mo to!!!
    to think that she could ride a cab if i dont bring my car, really's what pisses me off.
    Last edited by basti08; November 3rd, 2005 at 01:57 AM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
What's the nice way of saying???