New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    minsan i'd like to think na medyo may katigasan din ang mukha ng some girls...(no offense to others hihihihi)
    alam naman natin kung gano na kamahal ang gas ngayun diba? just want to share na, i have this officemate na lagi kong sinasabay sa pag-uwi from work, and since we were signing off from work in the wee hours of the morning, i always bring my car with me. somehow i felt oblige to give my officemate a ride since it wouldnt be much of a stretch from my usual route. kaya lang lately nawiwili ang mokong,,,,aba nagagalit kapag wala akong dalang CAR!!!
    one morething, dati i made it clear na kapag aalis kami sorta like carpool dapat chip-in for gas...ngayun kahit mag-offer di magawa!!! puro TY, it sucks kasi pa-minsan meron pa sya gusto daanan, minsan magsasabay pa ng couple of her friends as well as friends ng kanyang friends...i mean its my car, she could have ask for my permission first. i have to admit i have this plans of courting her kaya T.O talaga ugali eh, opportunist.
    now i dont bring my car to work much as id want to...gusto ko na talaga...

ano kaya magandang sabihin na she's riding in a carpool not CHARITY???

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    kung ganun ugali nya think twice... sabihin mo plain and simple if she can chip in dahil sa mahal ng gas. if she had a proper ubringing she would easily understand and give you even 20 pesos for your troubles...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Make it a point na dumaan kayo sa gas station at magpa-karga ng gas habang pauwi. While your tank is being filled, mag-hinagpis ka sa loob ng kotse saying, "Whew! Grabe, ang MAHAL na talaga ng gas ngayon. WALA NA ATA AKONG PANG-GAS AH!"

Kapal ng mukha niya pag dedma pa din.

However, if you get laid that night, you have no choice but to grin and bear it.... and try to fetch her even on Sundays.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    tried saying it indirectly, but to no avail....
    heck, even in parking nakikita nya na nagbabayad ako ng 90petot (sometimes P50 lang kapag yung mabait na guard)...cant even offer!?! WTF?
    ang cheap ko noh, pati to ginawa ko topic, but its me eh and gasoline is really not cheap nowadays.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IPSG_SlimShady
    However, if you get laid that night, you have no choice but to grin and bear it.... and try to fetch her even on Sundays.
    hahaha.... best advice evAr!!!!!
    like they always say, " Cash, Grass, or A$$... No one rides for free".

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    im getting allergic to being nice to a girl coz of this....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    then get one of these and wear it when you're at work, im sure it'll get the message across ;)

http://www.prankplace.com/tshirts_cashgrassass.htm

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bleed
    hahaha.... best advice evAr!!!!!
    like they always say, " Cash, Grass, or A$$... No one rides for free".
    me getting paid by a$$,,,,, buti sana kung ganon,,,i want to tell her "there's no such free lunch, sweetie"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bleed
    then get one of these and wear it when you're at work, im sure it'll get the message across ;)

http://www.prankplace.com/tshirts_cashgrassass.htm
    ok ha!!! pagawa kaya ako shirt na yan....

now, i try parking a floor lower than my usual parking spot if ever i bring my car. and after work, i would tell her that i would sleep at the boys sleeping/rest room, if she wants to have company if she going home, i tell her that we have to wait until tomorrow as im already tired. goodthing always "atat" yung umuwi....so magTataxi yun at kapag naka-uwi na. tsaka ako uuwi... but i feel kinda guilty doing this...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Love is not for free, you have to earn it, maybe the girl is testing you, how far will you go for her. Girls are wiser nowadays.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
What's the nice way of saying???