New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 447 of 537 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5365
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I prefer my clothes handwashed kasi. My Mom wants to buy a washing machine while our labandera can't report due to pandemic, but then that would mean delivery guys have to come in and a tubero needs to install. Once the pandemic is over, we will buy na rin as back up and our labandera use it for bedsheets. It really makes me wonder how our labandera does it (sometimes my fat lab steps on my sheet so it gets dirty)
    All it needs is a faucet to attach the hose. No elaborate setup.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    All it needs is a faucet to attach the hose. No elaborate setup.
    whenever i buy a gripo, unless specifically contraindicated, i make sure it is the model with thread, for attaching the hose.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Testing to see if this site works or not. For the good part of two months(?) it hasn't worked. I thought for a while the site is defunct.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sent my offboarding documents after so many months Ngayon lang kasi ako nakabili ng printer, I shouldn't have bought a printer with flatbed scanner since it's easier to scan with a phone. Anyway, now I am ready to update my CV. Though I am thinking if it's practical for me to look for a job since I will be leaving in Q4 anyway

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Though I am thinking if it's practical for me to look for a job since I will be leaving in Q4 anyway
    get a project job, if that is possible..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    get a project job, if that is possible..
    My friend said there are a lot of online jobs but mostly sales e I don't want that. I'm not IT naman

BTT Meeting with my lawyer. I consult also with other lawyers, consistent naman sila not to waive my rights

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 26th, 2021 at 04:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

BTT Meeting with my lawyer. I consult also with other lawyers, consistent naman sila not to waive my rights

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    are we talking about our job, or our inheritance?

errr,
    what rights?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    are we talking about our job, or our inheritance?

errr,
    what rights?
    Inheritance. I wish I had enough money to buy them all out. It's sad din to dispose of properties that have been in our family since the 1800s. The heirs of my Lolo's brothers are not selling, kami lang If it were up to me, I won't sell also

Not sure if you remember dr, but I have a Tita who wants me to waive my rights to my Lolo's properties. My lawyer said, I must be crazy to pay to lose my rights (since she wants me to pay for HER LAWYER and the taxes that come with it)

Mag wo work (and save) na talaga ako, I hope it's not too late for me to buy a property from MY OWN HARD WORK
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 26th, 2021 at 06:59 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Inheritance. I wish I had enough money to buy them all out. It's sad din to dispose of properties that have been in our family since the 1800s. The heirs of my Lolo's brothers are not selling, kami lang If it were up to me, I won't sell also

Not sure if you remember dr, but I have a Tita who wants me to waive my rights to my Lolo's properties. My lawyer said, I must be crazy to pay to lose my rights (since she wants me to pay for HER LAWYER and the taxes that come with it)

Mag wo work (and save) na talaga ako, I hope it's not too late for me to buy a property from MY OWN HARD WORK
    i agree.
    you would have to be insane to give in to that relative's wishes.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i agree.
    you would have to be insane to give in to that relative's wishes.
    I did consider it because my Tita has been BADGERING me. I'm just tired of fighting for my rights. Even my Mom said give in na because it stresses me out, bahala na daw karma sa Tita ko.

At least with my brother's heirs I offered to pay/swap for their shares (which they refused) In my Tita's case, she just wants me to waive it with a promise that in the future if it's sold my cousins and I will get something. Really lang?!?!

Dunno if this is God's plan also, dati kasi money does not motivate me, I am okay na living a simple life. But now I am feeling it na because I have a goal. Though not sure yet kasi baka too late for me to save.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 26th, 2021 at 07:45 PM.