New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    It's been extremely hot inside the condo especially with afternoon sun heating the condo glass windows which run from floor to the ceiling. I already have blackout curtains, but I think solar tint would do a better job cool down the inside and use less of the aircon.

Any recommended brand/models for solar tint more suitable for condo glass windows?

What other alternative solutions can I consider?

Would appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Do they have vkool for condo applications? 95+% rejected solar and uv energy.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Do they have vkool for condo applications? 95+% rejected solar and uv energy.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I think they do, I have made inquiries to an olx seller but no feedback yet.

And perhaps there are better brands that are not known to auto tint makers.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I know in LA Car accessories in makati they use their tint for buildings. Thats their main business. Tinting buildings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I know in LA Car accessories in makati they use their tint for buildings. Thats their main business. Tinting buildings.

Thanks bro, I'll contact them. Would you have their contact numbers? I can check Google as well.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    This is their site bro. Shop for Car Accessories Online at L.A. Car Accessories Store

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    They have fb but with inquiries they refer you to their website. bait bait nila sa messenger lol...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    They have fb but with inquiries they refer you to their website. bait bait nila sa messenger lol...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yup, saw both their FB and website and already left an inquiry. Thanks for the advise.

This is their site bro. Shop for Car Accessories Online at L.A. Car Accessories Store

Thanks bro, I already left them a message inquiry. Hopefully, they respond soon.

What's a good solar tint for condo (floor to ceiling) glass windows?