1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    malalapit lapi na ako mag simula ng knife throwing

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    rpg and driving simulation games.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I sold my Logitech wheel when I started driving real cars regularly, but much of what I can do on the track, I learned first with simulation racing games.

I actually miss it, but I'm not sure if I'll have space in my condo to squeeze it in (a playseat is very space-consuming). The cost of hardware (it needs a high-end video card and CPU) is also a concern - a PS4 might even be a cheaper option. I never got to try Project Cars, the new Gran Turismo, and Assetto Corsa.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Eventually, I'll buy a new air compressor and (Paasche) airbrush set and assemble these scale model kits.They've been sitting around for at least two decades now. The Millennium Falcon dates back from the mid-80's.

The decals have probably rotted by now. So, I'll need new ones as well.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Caliraya Lake bro.- trout fishing? Got hooked on it for a while, overnight stay pa - until I encountered some Nice People Around the area.

Kaya ngayon,- linis na lang ng kotse sa garahe ang hobby...

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.8K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    If you don't mind sir, care to expound on the experience with the friendly people? If di masyado OT. Helpful for those of us who frequent the area.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I haven't built one for over ten years...

Last edited by Monseratto; June 19th, 2017 at 02:03 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    I haven't built one for over ten years...
    Nice. I wish I have have some display shelves to put mine in. Ah. I can always install some wall-mounted ones. I made a few 1/48 scale aircraft and a large number of 1/35 scale armored dioramas.

When I got orders to move elsewhere, my land lady and her relatives back in Oklahoma snapped them all up. They tried to pay me. But, I gave my models to them as a parting gift. I was still single then and kept moving every two years or so. I couldn't take the dioramas with me.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Eating potato chips and glass of Cola habang watching movies... masaya na ako dun.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456