The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Being a trekkie nut, I forgot to mention Ex Astris Scientia:

Ex Astris Scientia - Starships - Index

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I started lurking at reddit I think 2020. I'm surprised not only with its staying power, but it's getting more popular when other forums are dying (not just here in PH but the other forums I lurk in the US are dying na rin)

I don't like the layout (?) of reddit kasi but there are so much interesting topics so I deal with it na lang. I like the typical forums with the avatar and the posts are chronological unlike in reddit na it's like a tree. When I reddit I don't even read the usernames, I guess it has something to do with how my brain is wired.

It was only recently when I discovered that reddit has a forum for Philippines. How I wish the members of reddit PH are how majority of the PH thinks. Mas matino compared to FB.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i am frequenting youtube now.
    just type away spur-of-the-moment ideas,
    and surprisngly, may lumalabas!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I started lurking at reddit I think 2020. I'm surprised not only with its staying power, but it's getting more popular when other forums are dying (not just here in PH but the other forums I lurk in the US are dying na rin)

I don't like the layout (?) of reddit kasi but there are so much interesting topics so I deal with it na lang. I like the typical forums with the avatar and the posts are chronological unlike in reddit na it's like a tree. When I reddit I don't even read the usernames, I guess it has something to do with how my brain is wired.

It was only recently when I discovered that reddit has a forum for Philippines. How I wish the members of reddit PH are how majority of the PH thinks. Mas matino compared to FB.
    I’m actually more frequent on Reddit than Tsikot. More activity kasi eh. Although different topic (personal finance and career) so I guess appeals to a wider audience.

What Tsikot has that Reddit can’t copy is the sense of community. I’ve made real life friends from Tsikot which I don’t expect from Reddit (though the converse is true, I’ve met real life friends on Reddit).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    meron subreddits where pinays post nude photos

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    meron subreddits where pinays post nude photos
    exhibitionism, or commerce?
    or both?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

What I like about reddit is its vast range of topic. Yoo have a particular hobby? Search it and chances are there are subreddit for it. Recently I want to know more about gshock, searched "reddit gshock" on Google and there was a community for it. If you have many interest and hobbies, changes are there are subreddit for each of those hobbies.

Sent from my EB2103 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    exhibitionism, or commerce?
    or both?

google r/phgonewild

just one example

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    google r/phgonewild

just one example
    ... and i thought i would be rewarded by a picture of a mouse deer or a pithecophaga...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    google r/phgonewild

just one example
    and stories from r/alasjuicy!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast