New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3466 of 3703 FirstFirst ... 336634163456346234633464346534663467346834693470347635163566 ... LastLast
Results 34,651 to 34,660 of 37021
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    ipa-HR na yan Sir Ninja..
    Saklap may mga babae din talaga manyak.. [emoji52]
    hayz may dagdag pako sa kwento ...
    yun bro ko sa office na kamukha ni daniel padilla at maraming dead na dead pinupormahan ito. ayaw daw nya.
    sinabinko sa bro ko, tyagain lang nya
    ayaw ko naman magkwento sa taong kilala sya kasi very wrong naman. kaya dito nalang.

Sent from my DN2103 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Financial advisers like Mr. Chinkee Tan who is teaching us to become financially free and becoming rich but did any of his followers become one?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Financial advisers like Mr. Chinkee Tan who is teaching us to become financially free and becoming rich but did any of his followers become one?
    that fact that it's rare to succeed, is already a huge clue that "it ain't easy!".

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Meron kayang product that cleans fabric sofa? Madumi at mabaho na kasi sofa namin. Meron ata na foaming to lift dirt but need to siphon with a wet vacuum, which I don't have.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that fact that it's rare to succeed, is already a huge clue that "it ain't easy!".
    Yes work hard + keen eye + sound mind and a lot of luck....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Meron kayang product that cleans fabric sofa? Madumi at mabaho na kasi sofa namin. Meron ata na foaming to lift dirt but need to siphon with a wet vacuum, which I don't have.
    Have it serviced ... plenty online ... facebook ... search for sofa cleaner ...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    sinasabi niya bawal mag sugal pero ang negosyo ay sugal diba? depende na lang sa RISK appetite mo...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm beginning to think my ex was right na I make men physically sick

Siguro before natatawa ako na naiinis when he blames me for getting him and men around me sick, but last night my engr friend got dizzy at palpitate around 1 am e I was complaining pa naman about him falling asleep so early and defeatedly he said maybe it's his age nga. He said though if I worked I would know how he feels like e I said I used to work and I never fall asleep before 12 am Na guilty tuloy ako kasi I asked him to check his BP, mataas nga. I guess kapag 30s and 40s hindi na talaga pwede staying up late with few hours of sleep. Anyway, hindi ko na siya pupuyatin.

It really makes me wonder kung may mga late 30s or 40s na graveyard or mid shift na in perfect health pa rin?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm beginning to think my ex was right na I make men physically sick

Siguro before natatawa ako na naiinis when he blames me for getting him and men around me sick, but last night my engr friend got dizzy at palpitate around 1 am e I was complaining pa naman about him falling asleep so early and defeatedly he said maybe it's his age nga. He said though if I worked I would know how he feels like e I said I used to work and I never fall asleep before 12 am Na guilty tuloy ako kasi I asked him to check his BP, mataas nga. I guess kapag 30s and 40s hindi na talaga pwede staying up late with few hours of sleep. Anyway, hindi ko na siya pupuyatin.

It really makes me wonder kung may mga late 30s or 40s na graveyard or mid shift na in perfect health pa rin?
    you probably prefer men who are driven, and therefore, stressed.
    hence the sick.